Ties and Trust: Preparing for the temporary Alliance

Chopper: hold on! luffy! your not done yet i need to disinfect and bandage the other cuts.

Luffy takes out the piece of wood out of his mouth.

Luffy: Do really have to?

Nami&chopper: Yes, you do!

Luffy: Okay, okay, at least let me sit up now.

Chopper: Alright, you can sit up now, but be careful cause it gonna hurt a little, when you get up.

Luffy slowly and carefully sits up. The sudden movement definitely hurts the newly stitched wound, and he doesn't show the pain.

Chopper: Woah, those are alot of cuts, even on you back.

Nami: Do you need some help disinfecting, chopper?

Chopper: Yes please.

Nami and Chopper work together, disinfecting and bandaging Luffy's cuts. They are being careful to properly treat them, making sure that they are careful to not cause any further harm to the cuts, while also keeping them clean and bandaged up.

Chopper: All done.

Luffy: Can i put some clothes on, I'm getting cold.

Chopper: Yup, you can go now.

Luffy slowly stands up, and walks towards the closet. His injuries still hurt him somewhat, but it isn't as bad as before, due to the effort of Nami and Chopper to properly disinfect and bandage all the cuts and wounds. Nevertheless, it still feels some pain, and he decides to try to get changed as he was getting cold.

Luffy: Does this guy only have suits? He mumbles to himself.

Luffy: Um..I'm gonna change right here do you guys mind going out.

Nami: Y-yeah, ofcourse, I'll go now. She says flustered as she was buy starring at luffy's abs. After saying that she walks to the door and leaves and chopper follows her outside.

Luffy: Gosh, i have to wear a suit now.

Eventually luffy picks out a suit with a red under shirt and black coat and pants.

Luffy: All done, lets go meet that bedge guy.

Time skip

Luffy leaves the room after changing, and sees Nami down the hallway. He looks around to make sure that nobody is watching, and then slowly walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her around her back from behind. He holds her closely and tightly, almost like a bear hug, and does so to show his affection and appreciation for her. Nami flinches at the sudden hug.

Nami: Oh! You scared me luffy.

Luffy: Hmmm, you look pretty.

Nami blushes at luffy's comment.

Nami: T-thank you~

Luffy: Nami, i cant figure it out, please can you fix my tie?

Nami: Ofcourse i can but first let me turn around.

Nami turns around to face Luffy, and with a gentle smile, she starts adjusting his tie.

Nami: You really need to learn how to do this yourself, Captain.

Luffy grins, enjoying the close moment.

Luffy: Why learn when i have my girlfriend to do it for me. He smirks.

Nami chuckles at Luffy's playful remark, continuing to adjust his tie with a teasing smile.

Nami: Well my handsome boyfriend your gonna have to learn to do it cause i won't be around every time.

Luffy: I know how to tie it myself, but I would prefer if you did it instead.

Nami laughs at Luffy's cheeky response, finishing the adjustments to his tie.

Nami: You're quite the charmer, aren't you?

Luffy grins, appreciating the playful banter.

Luffy: Just being honest.

Nami gives him a playful pat on the chest.

Nami: You look really tired, you should sleep for a bit after this.

Luffy yawns, feeling the fatigue from the recent events.

Luffy: Yeah, a short nap sounds good. After we meet Bedge, I'll catch some Zs.

Nami smiles, understanding the need for rest.

Nami: Sounds like a plan. Let's get through this meeting first.

They head towards the room that everyone is waiting in, and they go in and take their seats there. As soon as they all sit down, Bedge arrives, and then the meeting begins.

Bedge: That should be everyone..have you cleaned yourselves a bit? As the saying goes " the suit makes the man " and i ain't in any mood to speak with someone who cant take care of there appearances.

Luffy: Nice to meet you Mr. Bedge i have heard alot of things about you..

Bedge: Likewise, So lets decide if we're working together or not!! We've got three and a half hours so..

Bedge explains the plan.

Luffy: By the way are we gonna work with this creep caeser.

Chopper: Wait! where is caeser?! Why the heck is he here?? Where is he~

Caeser: C-caeser who is that im bedge's brother by blood!! The names " Ganster Gastino. "

Luffy: yeah like i would believe that. He smirks.

Bedge: Unfortunately yes. So are you working with me or not straw hat?

Luffy: You have got your self a deal.

.  ・  。  .  ・  ゜✭  ・  .  ・  ✫  ・  .

To be continued.