Behind Bars: Luffy and Eustass Kid

╭────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╮
Luffy loses the fight and is lying defeated on the ground with Kaido standing over him.

Kaido: I dont know whether...it is an indomitable spirt or an...empty bluffy. But he has been glaring at me this entire time.

Person: What!

Person 1: Him? He's just plain knocked out...at least thats how it looks to me.

Kaido: Wororororo! Lock him up!! Once his spirt is broken he'll be a great soldier!

Person: Y-Yes!

Kaido: Don't write anything about pirates on the notice paper. Interest in the outer sea is forbidden!

Kaido's worker start dragging Luffy's body to lock him up, but are shot by supreme king haki.

Person: Ahh! What happened to you guys?! What kind of joke is this!

Ashura: Why that looked...like lord Oden's special trick!! That fella passed over there did it?! He thinks to himself.

Kaido: You too?! That kid brat has also the colour of supreme king...but we dont need all these supreme kings running around... I'll deal with Trafalgar later... now its time we drink again. Aaaguh! I've sobered up blast it.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Meanwhile with rest of law's and luffy's crews.

Okiku: Its so good to know that your safe!!

Everyone: okikuuuu!!

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip when kaido's people are bringing luffy to the jail.

Person: So thats the guy who supposedly destroyed a whole town.. by fighting lord kaido ove in kuri!!

Person 1: Really?!! That little guy!! I thought he would be as big as the lead performers!

Person 2: Thats quite the look in your eyes!! Cant wait to haze that light out of them!! What was that he challenged him own jailers with a look!! Gyaaa!! Im bleeding!!

Person 3: Some fish bone just shot otta that cell!!

Person 4: You idiot!! You didn't take the bone out first!!

Person 5: What is it?! What is inside cell?!

Person 4: Nobody knows!!

The jailers throw luffy harshly inside his jail cell.

Person 1: All right! Your going in here!! Until your spirit is broken and you swear your loyalty to kaido!

Person 2: Your going to be doing hard labour tomorrow pal!

Person 1: We'll be happy to work ya to death!! Gya ha ha!!

With that the jailers leave closing the door leaving Luffy and Eustas kid alone.

Luffy: I'll get you kaido!! Your so dead! Even after that blast I think that my crew is alive!! He thinks to himself.

Luffy: I need to have better control of my emotions.. I acted to harshly, I need to get my mind sorted out as well, I hope that you guys are alive. He thinks to himself.

Luffy, lying in the jail cell, clenches his fists in determination.

Luffy: I know that they're alive, Yeah they're alive... kaido! I'll take you down no matter what!

Eustas: What are you on mumbling about!!

Luffy: None of your business! Wait what are you doing here Eustas!! I didn't expect you of all people to be here! He says with a smirk.

Eustas: I could ask you that same thing, Straw hat! He says back with a smirk.

Eustas: So, Why are you here??

Luffy: My crew got blasted, I charged at kaido and ended up here.

Eustas: Dude, how are you clam right now your crew literally got killed!

Luffy: Oh, Im not clam plus i kinda believe that they are alive. Anyways what are you doing here?

Eustas: Ugh, I tried to fight Kaido too and ended up here. I've learned my lesson, though - don't underestimate him!

Luffy: Yeah, that guy's tough. But I'm not giving up. I'll find a way to get out of here and take him down, no matter what!

Eustass nods, impressed by Luffy's determination.

Eustass: You're one crazy pirate, Straw Hat. I like it. But breaking out of here won't be easy.

Luffy grins confidently.

Luffy: Easy or not, I'll find a way. By the way, you're not bad as the rumours say~

Eustass smirks, appreciating Luffy's acknowledgment.

Eustass: Hah! I've heard my share of rumors too, Straw Hat. But let's focus on getting out of this mess first. Any brilliant plans bouncing around that rubbery head of yours?

Luffy grins, stretching his arms confidently.

Luffy: Not yet~ but when bust out of here hell is gonna break lose. You up for it?

Eustass chuckles.

Eustass: As long as it involves some chaos and fighting involved, count me in. Let's make this a good fight, Straw Hat.

╰────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╯