Prison Banter: Determined Escape Plans

╭────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╮

Eustass: Battle Shanks.

Luffy: Again? Exactly how many time have you done that.

Eustass: Its not been that many time, well i guess it has since this is going to be my 4th try.

Luffy: I don't think that you will ever win against him.

Eustass: Hey! You won't be saying that when i will win.

Luffy: Yeah, and thats gonna take how many tries, a 100?

Eustass: I will win this time!

Luffy: We'll see about that.

Time skip to 2 days??

.    ・    。    .    ・    ゜  ✭    ・    .    ・    ✫    ・   .

Udon, wano: Stone quarry

Guard: No slacking off!!!

Person: Yesterday felt good didn't it?

Person 1: All the cells are buzzing over what those two fellas did.

Person 2: Hush! They'll hear you!

Person 3: Hey straw hat fellow! What family are you with? Eh?

Person 4: Shut up! He says in a loud whisper.

Old man hyo: Strawhat, gentleman!! I must Express my true and unvarnished gratitude...for the heroic why that you rescued...my humble and unworthy hide!!

Person: Lucky you old man hyo! Not that you have long to love anyway!!🤣🤣

Luffy: Hey, Dont sweat it i had business with him anyway. Oh...here, have these. You can't work on an empty stomach! And please stand up i would not like someone whose like my grandfather to bow before me.

Hyo gets up from the floor and gasps what Straw hat handed him.

Hyo: Fodd exchange tickets!!! B-but they'll find out!!

Luffy: Don't worry about it, I'll deal with them.

Hyo: Thank you straw hat! I.....I will treasure these! Thank you sir! Thank you sir!

Luffy: He he he he!! What a funny guy!! Raizo how'd it go?!

Raizo: Apologise how the delay. I found out where they keep the keys to thoes cuffs...but it is closely watched. Not only is there a guard, but it is keot in a box made of sea stone. Have no fear--I will procure the keys but it will take time. He says in a whisper.

Luffy: Do you have a message from someone??

Raizo: I figured that you'd ask that, yes it from your girlfriend, she told me to tell you that "hang in there and stay clam."

Luffy: Oh okay!

Raizo: I shall take my leave then.

Raizo leaves and Luffy sulks.

Eustass: Hey! What's wrong with you?! You were fine just a second ago?

Luffy: Raizo came..

Eustass: And?

Luffy: He found out where they keep the keys to our cuffs...

Eustass: Really! Thats good! Opps! He covers his mouth.

He lowers this voice and starts speaking again.

Eustass: But that doesn't explain why you sulking right now??

Luffy: He said he had a message for me from nami, and she told to "hang in there a stay calm." B-but she didn't say i love you. He looks at Eustass with teary eyes.

Eustass: Luffy you idiot! Your really becoming a simp, she must have forgotten to say it, now get back to work! Puls we need to work to get out of here.

Luffy: Okay....

Luffy wipes away his tears and nods, trying to shake off his disappointment.

Luffy: You're right. I'll focus on getting out of here first.

Eustass pats Luffy on the back while luffy starts mining the stone blocks.

Caribou: Hey! Kee hee hee hee Boss spare a ticket for me too?! Millet dumplings for the needy.

Luffy: Caribou! Im not giving you anything, work for it!!

Caribou: Apparently they designed these sea stone cuffs to have a mild effect on us so that we could continue to work, but ican barely move. I'll be you henchman if you give me some dumplings, and I've been here a looot longer the you, so i know things...

Caribou gets closer to luffy.

Caribou: Your trying to fly the coop eh?! Come on take me a long I'll do anything for ya pal! If you and me team up nobody can stop us!

Luffy: Why are you after me only go team up with jaggy!

Eustass: First of all luffy i thought we got over that name!! And second, Why are you lumping him on to me!!

Caribou: Ki... kiddddd...

Eustass: Yeah?! So what?!

Luffy: Deal with it for now, can't you see that I'm already sad. He wips this fake tears while pouting.

Eustass face palms.

Eustass: Sometimes i wonder how do you fight enemies without feeling bad for them. Anyways you wanna have another round of who mines the most stone??

Luffy: Sure~ I'll have sure that you lose again~ He says teasingly.

Eustass: Hey! I'll bet you this time Straw hat!!

Luffy: We'll see about that~ Jaggy~

╰────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────╯
To be continued.