Sweet Complications: Traps, Love, and a Kidnapping

Hii! I rewrote/ fixed the first or second part of this story if you dont mind i would really like it if you guys would go and read it

Thank you~

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Carrot gives Pudding a warm and sweet hug.

Carrot: Yeah i love sanji-kun too! Twinses!

Pudding: Oh my gosh! L-l- love?! She blushes.

Brook: This is the most surprising of surprises!! To think his partner would be such a young lady!! No wonder sanji's eyes were hearts!!

Pedro: I feel like we should tie her up.

Luffy: Me too. He mumbles.

Pedro: She is gonna tell everyone that we are here, if word gets out we will never be able to get to sanji.

Nami: How can you be so cruel pedro!

Pedro: I know but how will you keep her quiet, Dont forget she is big mom's daughter. Even Pudding said that her mother is scared, thats why she'll report us!

Luffy: He is right you know.

Pudding: Listen, I know I'm being suspicious but please place your trust in me. Ever since i was little i wanted to learn about the man i was gonna marry, And then sanji-kun came along. I was really stunned at how wonderful he was and i thought it was a dream.

Pudding: *Sad* But... Sanji-san said that he doesn't want to marry me and that he wants to go back to his crew.

Pudding seems to be hurt and upset by the fact that Sanji rejected her and didn't want to marry her. She's probably been in love with him for

Everyone: WHAT!!

Luffy: Sanji.....

Brook: Turned down a girl!!!

Luffy: I see so he still wants to come with us. He smiles.

Pudding: I really respect him for doing that now i can see why he did that. You guys are very close that you guys came to your enemies territory to get him back.

Pudding: Mama's orders or not i want to find true love like my sister, and i dont want him to marry me like that.

Pudding: *Pulls out a map*

Pudding takes out a map and shows it to Luffy and Chopper, as she wants to show them something important.

Pudding: Please take this route this is a path that only us siblings know about. Let's meet up here tomorrow....and I'll make sure to bring sanji-kun with me.

Luffy: Say pudding did you really think that we can really trust you??

Pudding: W-what do you mean?

Chopper: Why did you say that???

Luffy: Just kidding!!

Chopper& carrot: Oh!

Luffy: Anyways i think that we should leave now! There are guards outside.

Pudding: You guys should should go from the back...they wont find you guys I'll distract them.

One by one, the members of the crew get up and leave the ship through a side door, with Luffy being the final one to depart. Before he steps out of the door, he looks back at Pudding and says something to her.

Nami: let's go luffy~

Luffy: Hold on a sec Nami.

Luffy mouths the word " I know about your little trap."
Luffy seems to be aware of the fact that Pudding is trying to trick him and capture him, and is keeping his eyes open for any hidden traps or tricks. He's not going to fall for anything, and is trying to stay one step ahead of her. However, he's only speaking the words instead of saying them aloud, as he wants to keep the fact that he knows her plan a secret. He gives Pudding a smile and then leaves.

Nami: What was that??

Luffy: Oh! Nothing~

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

Time skip they arrive at the ship and pekoms is gone.

Chopper: Where is Pekoms?!

Nami: Did you guys find him??

Brook: This is quite strange.

Luffy: Looks like they abducted him! He chuckles.

Luffy is referring to Pekoms, and seems to think that he has been kidnapped.

Pedro: There is a possibility.

Chopper: Hey guys!! There is a message here in the bathroom.

Everyone except luffy: Turn back?!

Luffy: So he did get kidnapped!

Pedro: It could only mean one thing they found out about us too.

Luffy: ofcourse they did! Duh!

Carrot: I think that we should turn back.

Luffy: Oh no! We are definitely moving forward things are getting interesting.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

After a time skip, the group arrives at the island. They walk off the ship and onto land, and stare at the place in front of them with a sense of awe and excitement.

Chopper: Guys i see someone on shore.

Luffy: I didn't expect the show to start his early, this is getting exiting!! He says with a mischievous smile.

. ・ 。 . ・ ゜✭ ・ . ・ ✫ ・ .

To be continued