Echoes of Nightmare: Luffy's Agony

People: Who is that?! does he know who he's messing with?!

Sanji: There he goes again...

Fujitara: D...did i really win?whoever you are, thank you for your kindness.

Luffy: No problem. I just called it like i saw it. Congrats! By the way, you look pretty tough--

Thug: You've gone and stuck your head where it don't belong, boy!!! If i say it turned up black ⚫, the call is black!!! ⚫ And he can't see, so he don't know any better!!! Now get lost, before you ruin anything else!!!

Fujitora: That's no good! step out of the way, friend. i'm gonna have to send these men to hell!!

Thug: Huh ?! urgh?!! Guhh! Guhh so... h...eavy!! guhh & !! Im bein'... crushed

Sanji: What?!! who is that guy?!! what'd he just do?!!

Luffy: Wow, what a hole🕳.

Fujitora: Not having sight is a blessing. The world of men....is full of filthy things not worth layin' eyes upon...

People: Who is that guy...?!

Sanji: He's got powers.

Zoro: But what kind?

Fujitora: Pardon the mess, proprieter. Send the repair bill here....

Person: Okay....Where are you from...WHA-WHATT!

Fujitora: So long...

Luffy: You're real tough, mister!! Who are you?!!

Fujitora: I have a feelin...Not saying that ...Would be better off for both of us.

Zoro: huh! My swords 🗡 gone!!

Kin'emon: Whats the matter!!

Zoro: Im missing one! Its shusui!! It was right here.

Kin'emon: What!! The treasure of wano!!

Toy: It must have been a fairy🧚‍♀️ that carried them off!

Zoro: Fairy is that the name of the thief?!

Toy: Fairies are just fairies. Just laugh it off and forget that ever happened...

Kin'emon: oh! No the national treasure of wano!!

Zoro: We need to go find it!

Luffy: Franky and I will catch up with you later; we're heading to the coliseum.

Ignoring every single word that Luffy said, Zoro sprinted off in search of his sword.

Sanji: Kin'emon, let's move; that idiot is about to wander off and get lost!

Time skip after entering the coliseum, Luffy waits for his round to start. During this time, he decides to give Nami a call.

Transponder: Pere pere pere, clink.

Luffy: Hey, nami~ Is anyone listening in on this call?

Nami: No~

Luffy: Good~ I miss you~

Nami smiles and blushes 😊 a little, "Oh really?"

Luffy: Of course\~

Nami's smile grows even bigger😁, she can't help but be flattered.

Nami: Well...I miss you too~ Have you gotten inside the colosseum yet?

Luffy: Yeah~ Just waiting for my turn to fight. Once I get in, I'll definitely win Ace's devil fruit.