Chapter 615: Happy Child

"Let's go! Everyone quickly finds a place to hide. The enemy is right in front of us. When they come, we will catch them off guard!"

A fair and tender child who was not even as tall as an adult's legs was standing on the tallest haystack. He was wearing a pair of short-sleeved shorts. A fair and chubby little hand was raised high up. The words he spoke were young and full of vigor.

This person was a one-and-a-half-year-old Xiao Tong. He stood on the tall haystack with the bearing of a great general.

Under the haystack stood some four-or five-year-old children. Their tender faces were drenched in sweat, and their faces were red from the sun. Their clothes were stained with dirt from playing, and their clothes and hair were a little messy.

However, they didn't care about this. They were playing very happily.

At this moment, their eyes were bright as they looked at the child on the haystack. There was even a look of worship in their eyes.

They were now playing a war game. The youngest, Xiao Letong, was their supreme commander.

"Yes, boss. Quick, everyone, quickly find a place to hide!"

The eight or nine children below immediately shouted excitedly.

"Quickly hide so that the enemy can't see us. When they arrive, we'll capture them!"

"Boss said that if we capture an enemy, he'll give us a piece of candy!"

"No, where did boss get the candy? I remember his mother saying that he's not allowed to eat candy?"

"That's right, where did boss get the candy?"

Xiao Letong, "..." We're in the middle of a war. Why are you discussing where I get my candies?

Xiao Letong's eyes turned sharp, and then he shouted in a very dignified voice, "Why are you still standing there? The enemy is coming. Are you waiting to be caught?"

With the reminder from boss, the soldiers immediately jumped up and hurriedly looked for places to hide. If they were caught by the enemy, they had to give the enemy a piece of candy. They were not willing.

Xiao Tong stood on the high ground and saw where the soldiers were hiding and was speechless again.

Hey, Soldier One, do you have to stick your head out so obviously?

Soldier Two, it's a good idea to hide behind a tree, but you have to find a tree that can hide your body. Why do you have to find a tree that's only a little bigger than your own leg? Half of your body was exposed.

Soldier Three, you are standing in the middle of the road with your eyes closed. Do you think that the enemy can't see you?

...

Xiao Tong rubbed his forehead and covered his small face. He didn't know what to say. 'Forget it. If they're captured, I'll only lose some candy.'

"Xiao Letong!" Just when Xiao Letong was deciding where to hide, a roar came.

Xiao Letong's body, which was about to move, suddenly froze. Then, he looked at his two cousins with an embarrassed and fawning expression. He smiled and called out, "Big Sister, second sister!"

His two cousins, Xiao Rourou and Xiao Lulu were eight and seven years old. They were both wearing pink dresses with two small braids and two pink bows. They looked beautiful and cute.

However, the two beautiful and cute girls had their hands on their waists. Their eyes were fierce as they glared at their little cousin.

Xiao Rourou raised her hand and pointed at Xiao Letong. She shouted sternly, "Come down!"