Chapter 634: A Blessing in Disguise

The truth of the matter of Green Fresh using drugs to irrigate vegetables had been revealed. This had caused a stir online.

The culprit who fabricated the truth was condemned by many.

Bai Shanshan, who saw this at the hotel, was so angry.

Then, the official statement released by Green Fresh shocked everyone again. It read like this: Regarding the culprits who have fabricated false evidence to harm the interests of Green Fresh Company, the company will file a lawsuit against them. Please wait at home to wait for the court summons. @Xiaobai is the cutest @I will know what I want to know...

And a lot more bloggers and influencers were tagged.

Then, the announcement continued: With regards to culprits who have personally slandered Ms. Xiao Lingyu, the boss of Green Fresh's reputation, we will sue for reputation infringement! @ Xiaobao is the cutest @I will know what I want to know...

These two announcements shocked all the netizens.

Then, they fell silent!

But after a moment of silence, it quickly boiled up again.

Some were excited, but there were also others who were terrified because they had been tagged.

"Haha, this is awesome! I was wondering why Green Fresh hasn't said anything. So they were waiting for this!"

"This company is really bold and ruthless!"

"These people really think they can get away with writing anything they want on the internet. They have killed so many people without drawing blood. It's time for them to face their comeuppance."

"The company was slandered, but instead of scolding them back, they turned to legal methods. It's really brilliant!"

"Does this show the difference between a small fry and a big shot?"

"The person above is wrong. This is the difference between someone with morals and someone without."

"Haha, your description is really appropriate. Where are these justice warriors now? I can't wait to hear from them."

...

"I hear that Green Fresh has opened a lot of supermarket chains around the country. Why isn't there one in our city?"

"That's right. Our city doesn't have their chain either. I've looked into their website. They have a tourist farm and many supermarket chains. They already have eleven chains."

"Eleven supermarket chains? That means they have established themselves in eleven cities already!"

"No, it's just ten cities! They have two supermarkets in City Z."

"What? Two supermarkets? I'm from City M, but our city has one supermarket. The supermarket has daily limited stock. So if you want to eat the vegetables there, you have to queue up early in the morning.

"In order to get the vegetables, my family has hired a maid whose job is only to get up early and queue up at the market."

"Haha. People upstairs, my family has the same arrangement as you. I'm now used to eating their food every day. If I try the vegetables from the other places, they'd taste so horrible."

"It's the same here. It's really hard to go back to the common vegetables after you've tasted the best. Before Green Fresh opened here, our family also bought those very expensive organic vegetables. However, after eating the vegetables from Green Fresh, we realized we had been given fake organic vegetables in the past!