Chapter 756: Family Coming to Beijing

The 45th chain of Taoyuan Village Green Fresh supermarket opened on the 1st Jan 2015.

In the social circle of the capital, those who received the news had already ordered flower baskets or other gifts. They wouldn't miss out on this chance to build relationships.

After all, even though Xiao Lingyu was a country woman, she was also Gong Tianhao's wife, the young madam of the Gong family. Thus, she had a lot of power. In short, it was only beneficial to curry favor with her.

A lot of planning had gone into the opening of this supermarket. Many people were hired, and they were given the proper training. Xiao Lingyu viewed this capital supermarket expansion seriously. Many of the processes were personally supervised by Xiao Lingyu. On opening day, no mistakes were allowed.

Zeng Yaozu, Xiao Xinxin, An Xiaohui, Xiao Lingyun, and other elites of the Green Fresh Group flew over.

Apart from fourth uncle Xiao, who was in charge of logistics and transportation, the others also came to celebrate.

As Xiao Lingyu's family, they stayed with the Gong family as soon as they arrived in the capital.

The Gong family had a big house and many rooms. No matter how many people came to Xiao Lingyu's family, they all had rooms to stay in. Naturally, there was no need to stay in a hotel.

The Gong family liked Xiao Lingyu very much. The Gong family naturally did not dare to neglect her family and treated them with great respect.

"Great-grandpa, Great-grandma, Grandma, Grandpa..." As soon as they got off the plane, Xiao Letong rushed over and greeted everyone happily and politely.

"My good grandson, Great-grandma really misses you to death." Grandma Xiao was the first to hug Xiao Letong.

"Great-grandma, I miss you too. I miss you so much! And I miss Grandma, Grandpa, and everyone!"

"Our Tong Tong is really getting more and more sensible." Eldest Aunt Xiao took Xiao Letong from Grandma Xiao's arms and said happily, "We haven't seen each other for a while, but he has grown taller."

Xiao Letong said proudly, "Of course!."

Mother Xiao hugged Xiao Ling and asked happily, "Hey. It seems like our Ling 'Er has gained weight too."

Father Xiao smiled and said, "I think not only did he gain weight, but he also seems to have grown taller?"

Xiao Ling smiled and said, "That's right, Grandpa. I've grown taller. Mommy said that I've grown a centimeter taller."

To be honest, he had grown into a teenager, but he followed Xiao Lingyu's suggestion and decided to follow the normal human growth pattern. If not, it would appear too abnormal. If Xiao Ling grew up slowly, no one would suspect anything.

When Mother Xiao and Father Xiao heard that Xiao Ling had grown a centimeter taller, they were slightly surprised. Then, they said happily, "Oh, is that so? That's great!" They knew that Xiao Ling's growth was related to the health of the farming space.

After that, Old Master Gong came up to greet them.

"Sister, brother Xiao, welcome. The travel must be tiring!"

Grandma Xiao and Grandpa Xiao smiled and said, "In-law, it's not tiring at all!" The other juniors of the Xiao family greeted old master Gong one by one.

Old Master Gong smiled and said, "Let's not stand here and take in the cold wind. Please come in."

When the Xiao family followed Old Master Gong to the front door of the Gong family and saw the big, beautiful, and luxurious house, they were extremely surprised.