Chapter 784: Tourists Causing Trouble

After sister Hua and her group entered, Xiao Letong and Xiao Ling came out from the side. After the two of them looked at each other, a cold smile appeared on Xiao Letong's face as he said, "Let's go in."

Then, the two children walked into the canteen hand in hand.

Sister Hua and her group came to the canteen. When they smelled the fragrance, their saliva dripped out. The food in the cafeteria smelled really good. It must be delicious.

Sister Hua and the others couldn't wait to pick out the food.

However, they frowned when they saw the long line.

"Sister Hua, there are too many people in the line. When can we buy food?" The others asked Sister Hua.

Sister Hua said in a low voice, "Be patient. If you want to catch Big Fish, of course, you have to be willing to wait. Think about the two thousand RMB!"

After hearing this, the group could only wait in line patiently while discussing in a low voice, "No wonder people won't come out until it's dark. There is a long line everywhere. You'll spend the most time in lines."

"Yeah, have you noticed? This village is really beautiful."

"I heard that it is because of its beauty that it attracts so many people."

"Phoenix Farm Villa is simply incomparable!"

When Sister Hua heard this, she immediately warned with a serious expression, "You guys be careful. Don't let anyone hear you."

When that person heard this, he immediately covered his ears and looked around. There was no one who heard him, and he immediately felt relieved. He smiled and said, "Don't worry, Sister Hua. We are very careful and quiet.."

Little did he know that their conversation entered Xiao Letong and Xiao Ling's ears without missing a word.

"Phoenix Farm Villa?" Xiao Letong curled his lips, and a trace of coldness appeared on his small face.

Xiao Ling asked with puzzlement, "Brother, what does Phoenix Farm Villa have to do with our Taoyuan Village?"

Xiao Letong shook his head and said, "We're not related. However, we're in competition."

"Competition?" Xiao Ling frowned and immediately reacted. With a slightly surprised expression, he said, "Brother, do you mean that this group of people might have been sent by the Phoenix farm villa to cause trouble?"

"It's not a possibility but a certainty!" Xiao Letong said with certainty, "Xiao Ling, let's leave first."

"Okay!" Xiao Ling nodded and didn't ask why.

Xiao Letong and Xiao Ling walked to a place where there were no people, and it was their secret place.

Then, Xiao Letong took out two talismans, one for each of them.

When Xiao Ling saw these talismans, his little face was very surprised. "Brother, did you draw the Invisibility talismans?"

Xiao Letong said with a laugh, "Hehe, it's very normal for me to draw these talismans with my current cultivation."

Xiao Ling came back to his senses and nodded. "Oh, you're right."

"But brother, why are we going invisible?" Xiao Ling asked in puzzlement.

Xiao Letong glanced at him and said snappily, "Idiot. We're going invisible to stop those bad people from doing bad things. If those bad people want to cause trouble in the canteen, we definitely have to stop them."