Chapter 626: Flying a Plane to buy Vegetables!

The Kong family was the richest family in City S.

"No, no, I don't want to eat this." In a luxurious Villa District, a four or five-year-old boy was sitting at the dining table and throwing a tantrum.

He pointed at the dishes by the five-star chefs. He puffed up his chubby cheeks. "I don't like them. I don't want! I don't want!"

A noble lady in her fifties, who was dressed very exquisitely, held a small bowl and kept coaxing him, "My dear grandson, aren't these your favorite foods? Tomatoes scrambled eggs, steamed broccoli, and steamed fish? Come, be good. Have a bite?"

The five-year-old boy turned his head away and pouted his lips as he said unwillingly, "No, these dishes are not good. They are terrible. I want to eat the old dishes."

The noblewoman asked doubtfully, "The old dishes? What do you mean? They are still the same."

"No," the boy said vehemently. "The dishes were delicious and sweet in the past. But now, they taste terrible."

The noblewoman frowned and picked up a slice of egg and tomato with her chopsticks.

As soon as it entered her mouth, she immediately spat it out.

Then, she asked with a very stern expression, "Go and call chef Zhang out for me!"

"Yes!" After the servant replied, he immediately went to the kitchen. After chef Zhang walked out, he respectfully called out, "Old Madam."

The noblewoman pointed at the dishes on the table and sternly asked, "What's going on? Why is the food so terrible? Could it be that your culinary skills have deteriorated? Old Zhang, if that's the case, you should retire early. I'll invite another chef."

Chef Zhang said with a bitter face, "Old madam, you've misunderstood. It's not that my culinary skills have deteriorated, but the ingredients have changed."

The old madam frowned and asked with confusion, "Old Zhang, what do you mean by this? Haven't we always been eating the same thing?"

Chef Zhang shook his head and said, "Old Madam, we've been purchasing vegetables from Green Fresh Supermarket recently.

"However, an ex-employee there exposed that the vegetables were grown with drugs. It is why they taste so unique and special. The public is very angry when they see the news. They have been protesting at the supermarkets. The supermarket has no choice but to close."

"There's actually such a thing?!" The old madam frowned and was somewhat puzzled.

Chef Zhang nodded and said, "Yes. This matter has exploded on the internet. After the supermarket was forced to close, our family has to buy organic vegetables from somewhere else. So..."

The old Madam thought for a moment and asked, "Chef Zhang, do you really think the vegetables are grown with drugs?"

Chef Zhang thought and said, "No. What kind of drugs can make vegetables taste better? Plus, we miss the vegetables because of their taste. We haven't suffered any withdrawals." Then, he paused to ask, "Old Madam, I remember you have suffered from migraine because of an accident during childbirth, right?"

Old madam nodded and said, "Yes, that's right."

"Then I'll take the liberty to ask again. Old Madam, do you notice that you haven't had any migraine recently?" Chef Zhang asked.

Old Madam thought for a moment and said, "Old Zhang, now that you mention it, that's true." At this point, she asked in puzzlement, "Old Zhang, why are you asking me this?"