Chapter 644: Fraud

"Lingyu, what's going on?"

As soon as Xiao Lingyu hung up the phone, the villagers beside her immediately asked in confusion.

Xiao Lingyu, however, said to the villagers very seriously, "Uncle Chun, Uncle Cai, please go back and detain this child's parents now. Don't let them escape!"

The surrounding people were instantly shocked.

"Lingyu, do you mean it was the parents who had harmed this child?" Uncle Chun asked.

Xiao Lingyu shook her head and said, "It's hard to say now. Let's wait for the police to come."

The few people did not ask any further questions. They knew the seriousness of the matter, so they just had to go and stop the parents.

Attempted murder?

That was very serious...

After Uncle Chun and the others left, someone could not control his curiosity and doubt and ask, "What happened? Lingyu, what's going on? How did you know that the child was here? And how did you determine that the parents wanted to harm the child?"

Xiao Lingyu shook her head and said, "I just had a premonition. I felt the child's summon, so I ran over directly."

She couldn't explain it at all. She couldn't say it was Xiao Ling who told her the child's whereabouts, so she could only use this method to explain.

When the villagers and the surrounding tourists heard this, they were skeptical.

At this time, Eldest Aunt Xiao said, "Lingyu's sixth sense has been very strong since she was young, and she's also very sensitive. This child has always believed in her intuition. So, she must have found the child just by relying on her intuition."

Eldest Aunt Xiao was also puzzled as to why Xiao Lingyu would suddenly find the child. However, it was clearly inconvenient for Xiao Lingyu to go into details, so she covered up this lie for her.

The surrounding people nodded in surprise.

Someone said, "I've long heard that a woman's sixth sense is very very accurate."

"I'm also a woman. To be honest, I think my sixth sense has helped me successfully avoid danger several times already."

"I've also had such an experience!"

A group of women were chattering and immediately changed the topic.

...

Soon, the group of people met up with Mr. and Mrs. Li.

Uncle Chun and the others did not directly detain the person, nor did they mention to the couple that Xiao Lingyu had called the police. Therefore, the couple had no idea that Xiao Lingyu had called the police.

When the couple saw the child in Father Xiao's hands, they immediately shook off the hand holding their two children and rushed over.

However, the two of them did not take the child from Father Xiao's hands.

Instead, Mrs. Li cried loudly the moment she came close. "Aiyo, my poor child, you've suffered. You've only been missing for more than an hour, and you've already been covered in injuries! This farm does not even have a safety measure. This is mommy's fault to have lost you!"

She was insinuating that it was the farm's fault that her child was injured.

Mr. Li couldn't hide the anger on his face, "We have come on this trip as a family. We came here due to the reputation of the farm resort. Unexpectedly, this farm doesn't live up to its name at all. You don't even have proper safety measures. We came as a family of five but would return as a family of four. A good family is broken up just like that."