Chapter 719: Consequences of Backlash

"Wow, it's so beautiful!"

The two children sat on the plane and looked down. There were mountains, rivers, smoke, and tall buildings. They stood upright and looked down from the sky.

The two children kept shouting in the plane, looking very happy and excited.

The husband and wife each held a child in their arms. Seeing them shouting so happily, they shook their heads helplessly.

As long as they were happy...

At this moment, Xiao Ling's expression turned serious.

Xiao Lingyu looked and asked, "Ling 'Er, what's wrong?"

"Mommy, let Uncle fly the plane in this direction!" Xiao Ling pointed in a direction.

Xiao Lingyu and Gong Tianhao looked at each other and immediately understood.

Gong Tianhao directly ordered the pilot, "Little Li, head towards the capital!" That's right, the place Xiao Ling was pointing at was the capital!

Xiao Lingyu and Gong Tianhao had already guessed that this invisible person was very likely hiding in the capital.

They did not expect that their luck would be so good. Not long after the plane flew out, Xiao Ling found a clue.

An hour later, Xiao Lingyu asked anxiously, "Ling 'Er, how is it?"

Xiao Ling said seriously, "We're getting closer and closer."

Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu looked at each other. "It looks like that person is definitely hiding in the capital!"

However, they still needed Xiao Ling to find the exact location.

Gong Tianhao immediately ordered, "Little Li, fly to the capital and take a turn around it!"

Xiao Li was very confused, but he was a subordinate. His job was only to listen.

An hour later, the plane arrived above the capital.

In a luxurious villa in the capital, a woman was lying on the bed, moaning in pain. If one pulled off the bedsheet, one would see that the woman was covered in blood. Her blood had dyed the bed red. Her hair had shed and covered the ground.

"Ah, ah..." She could not help but scream in pain.

The bodyguards and servants in the house trembled in fear when they heard this terrifying voice.

Then, one of the servants said, "Miss has been in the room, screaming for three days. From the sound, it's tragic and painful. Should we call a doctor?"

Another servant's eyes revealed a trace of fear as she said, "Do you still remember Xiao Fen? She was worried about Miss, so she knocked on Miss' Room. Then, Miss had the bodyguards drag her away. If you're not afraid of death, then go and call a doctor."

Their miss was too terrifying. To her, killing a person was like squashing an ant. She was screaming in pain in her room, but she didn't want to see a doctor. There had to be a reason. This reason was like a bomb. Who dared to test the bomb? Therefore, everyone just stayed there quietly.

Not to mention the maids, even many bodyguards had been killed.

This place was like hell. No, this place was worse than hell.

One of the maids wanted to leave. She didn't want to work here anymore. She went to her room to pack up her things and planned to leave.

Many people saw that and followed them. They were all literally running for their lives.