Chapter 785: Phoenix Farm Villa

"So, those people were actually sent here by the Phoenix Farm Villa?" Xiao Lingyu sat in front of her desk and listened to her subordinate's report with an indifferent expression.

Manager Shi of the operations department said, "That's right. That is what Wang Wu said." At this point, he paused for a moment and said indignantly, "Phoenix Farm Villa is really despicable. Their business isn't good, and they don't even think about improving it. Instead, they think of some evil ways and despicable methods. It's really too shameless." Then, he changed the topic and said to Xiao Lingyu with a smile, "President Xiao, you're really amazing. You have the foresight to tell us to pay attention. Otherwise, our reputation might really be ruined this time."

Xiao Lingyu shook her head and said with a smile, "I'm just relying on my intuition. Have those people been sent to the police station?"

Manager Shi replied, "It was sister Hua and Wang Wu who had been arrested. As for the others, when they saw that the situation wasn't right, they immediately ran away. Moreover, those people haven't really done anything. They merely screamed and shouted, so we have nothing to arrest them with." After saying this, he paused for a moment and said unwillingly, "They have gotten off too easily. They did such horrible things for a mere 2000 RMB. Aren't they afraid of retribution in the future?"

Xiao Lingyu said with a smile, "They are just a bunch of idlers. They will do whatever they can to earn money quickly. Get someone to investigate the situation at Phoenix Farm Villa and report it to me."

Manager Shi immediately replied, "Yes, President Xiao!"

"Okay, you can leave now," Xiao Lingyu said.

"Yes!"

After manager Shi left, two small figures immediately appeared in the room.

Seeing them appear with a yellow talisman in their hands, Xiao Lingyu immediately tapped their noses and asked in amusement, "Is it fun?"

Xiao Letong chuckled, "Haha, it's fun!"

Xiao Lingyu took the yellow talisman from their hands and asked curiously, "Ling 'Er, is this an invisibility talisman?"

Xiao Ling nodded and said, "Yes, this is an invisibility talisman."

"When did you learn how to draw an invisibility talisman?" Xiao Lingyu asked curiously.

"It was... it was three days ago!" Xiao Ling wanted to say that it was half a year ago, and his brother drew it, but he suddenly thought of something and changed his words to three days ago.

Xiao Lingyu asked in surprise, "Three days ago?"

"Yes, it was three days ago!" Xiao Letong was worried that Xiao Ling was too naive and accidentally told the truth. "Today is our first time using it. I didn't expect the effect to be so good."

Xiao Lingyu looked at the yellow talisman in her hand and asked in puzzlement, "First time using it?" Such a coincidence?

Xiao Ling received Xiao Letong's telepathic message and said honestly, "Yes, it's our first time using it. When my brother and I went to the canteen, we overheard that group of people plotting to frame us. We were too young to confront them directly, so we turned invisible and bade our time."

Xiao Lingyu raised her eyebrows and asked, "Wang Wu's sudden fall and the pouring of the things from his pocket were your work?"

Xiao Letong did not hide anything and said, "Yes. Little Ling pushed him with his spiritual power, and at the same time, he also dug out the dirty things in his pockets."

Xiao Lingyu sighed lightly and touched their little heads, saying very seriously, "Don't recklessly use the invisibility talisman in the future, understand?"