Chapter 714: Xiao Lingyu's Shock

"Tell me. Aren't these people crazy? Why would they come to the farm to blackmail me?" At night, when Xiao Lingyu was on the phone with Gong Tianhao, she unloaded her complaints. She could only be like this around Gong Tianhao. "Do they really think I can be bullied?" Different from normal, when she was with Gong Tianhao, she wouldn't put on her armor.

Gong Tianhao nodded and said, "Yes, you're indeed not someone to be bullied!" Or else she wouldn't have asked them to apologize to her when they first bumped into her so many years ago.

Xiao Lingyu frowned slightly and said, "Gong Tianhao, what do you mean by that?"

Gong Tianhao laughed softly and said, "Hehe, it's nothing. I just think that you're very cute."

Xiao Lingyu blushed and said shyly, "Who are you calling cute?"

"I'm talking about you, of course!" Gong Tianhao said with a smile, "You're so cute and pretty in my eyes."

"Oh, so you like me because I'm cute and pretty?" Xiao Lingyu said with a sinister smile.

Gong Tianhao suddenly quivered and immediately shook his head in denial, "No, uh, yes, no..." No matter how he answered this question, it didn't seem right.

"Yes or no?" Xiao Lingyu pressed. It seemed that she wouldn't give up until she had an answer.

Gong Tianhao immediately said, "Alright, your cuteness and beauty are some reasons why I love you. But the biggest reason is my heart has already fallen for you when I first saw you. Then, the love only deepens over time."

Xiao Lingyu, "..." I was only complaining. How did it lead to this confession?

Xiao Lingyu's face flushed red. She held the phone and said after a moment of silence, "Tianhao, I can't help but fall in love with you too. Also, I miss you very much!"

"I miss you too!" Gong Tianhao's low voice was sexy and hoarse. Hearing it, Xiao Lingyu's ears turned red. She seemed to be unable to resist Gong Tianhao's charm. What should she do?

"Baby, it's late. You should rest early." Although Gong Tianhao was reluctant to hang up the phone, it was indeed time to rest. "My baby, good night!"

"Good night, husband!" Xiao Lingyu whispered with a red face.

After hanging up the phone with Gong Tianhao, Xiao Lingyu patted her red face and whispered, "We have already been married for so long. Why am I so shy around Tianhao? Anyway, I better go to sleep!"

Just as Xiao Lingyu was about to lie down on the bed, she suddenly thought of something. Then, her figure flashed, and she appeared in her space.

"Master!" Xiao Ling was very excited when she saw Xiao Lingyu.

"Xiao Ling!" Xiao Lingyu saw Xiao Ling's excitement and was a little confused. Then, she thought of something and squatted down. She held Xiao Ling's small shoulders and asked excitedly, "Xiao Ling, have you thought of a way to find the invisible man?"

However, Xiao Ling shook her head and said, "Master, no."

Xiao Lingyu's eyes immediately revealed a disappointed expression.

When Xiao Ling saw this, she really wanted to tell Xiao Lingyu that Xiao Letong could do that, but his brother told him, "Even if I can track the person down, Mommy and Daddy are just two ordinary people. They won't be able to do anything to the culprit. On the contrary, this will bring them into an even more dangerous situation."

"Then, brother, what should we do now?" Xiao Ling asked at that time.

Xiao Letong said, "The only way now is to bring you out. You can help me deal with the culprit."