Chapter 680: No Clues at all

The incident at Crystal Palace was still exposed by the media in the end. Li Yuanhang used some means to suppress it at first, but the power of technology was too strong. Plus, there were always small gossip websites.

Originally, Li Yuanhang wanted to hack the news and take it down. However, Gong Tianhao told him to let it be. After all, this was their mistake this time. It was their fault for disappointing the guests.

For this matter, the relevant person-in-charge of Crystal Palace Hotel personally went on the news to apologize. He also promised that the company would compensate the guests who were frightened. He also said that he would definitely strengthen the security measures in the future. There would definitely not be any incidents that threatened the lives of the customers.

Gong Tianhao, who had been known for his ruthlessness, also issued a statement. He was very sorry about this incident and apologized to the victims. He also promised that in the future, such an incident would not happen again.

Once the legend surfaced, it shocked the entire business world.

In the past, Gong Tianhao kept a low profile as much as possible. But now, he had become high profile.

If it weren't for the fact that no one dared to impersonate Gong Tianhao, everyone would have thought that this was fake.

Regardless, the personal apology from Gong Tianhao managed to appease some hotel guests.

Even though this incident had happened, the safest hotel in all of Asia was still probably Crystal Palace. After all, not anyone could afford to stay there. They were in danger all the time, even at home. Therefore, they would have bodyguards to protect them. The chance of a guest being kidnapped at Crystal Palace was very small.

This incident happened because no one expected someone who had no bodyguards would stay at Crystal Palace.

Gong Tianhao apologized, and the incident was put to rest. After all, what else could the others do? Even if the internet technology was advanced, the users were still humans. There was freedom of speech, but there was also defamation. How could a gossip website compete with the richest company in the country? The small websites wouldn't dare to challenge Imperial Palace.

...

Inside Crystal Hotel's presidential suite, Gong Tianhao, Jiang Tao, Gong Yinxiong, Situ Xing, and Li Yuanhang were gathered.

Gong Tianhao asked directly, "How's the investigation going?"

He asked Gong Yinxiong.

Gong Yinxiong shook his head and said, "There's still no clue. When those people committed the crime, they were fully prepared. The surveillance equipment couldn't find any trace of them." This was the first time Gong Yinxiong faced such a failure after he joined Dragon Organization. He couldn't understand it. The assassination happened right under their nose, but they couldn't find any trace of a crime.

Jiang Tao also said, "The situation on my side is similar. The coroner examined the dead criminal. His face has been touched up by plastic surgery. Even his fingerprints have been shaved off. In fact, the skin of his whole body had been grafted. It's impossible to trace his origin."

Li Yuanhang was shocked. "That's insane!" The pain of a full skin graft transplant would be insane, not to mention the risk involved!

Situ Xing thought for a moment and said, "But the human skeleton can't be changed. Can we use that to reconstruct his face?"

Jiang Tao shook his head. "We can't be sure. There were knife marks on the man's skull too. But," He said with determination, "We will try our best. We should be able to get a composite somehow."