Chapter 777: Reunion

The job of rolling the dough was handed over to Gong Tianhao, Xiao Lingyu, and Xiao Lingye. Xiao Lingye and Xiao Lingyu learned how to do this when they were young.

Fourth Aunt Xiao and Xiao Zhengyang helped Mother Xiao in the kitchen. The others helped with wrapping the dumplings.

Old Master Gong saw the commotion and happily came over to join in the fun. He said, "I'm here to make dumplings too!"

He knew how to make dumplings when he was young, so he didn't need anyone to teach him. His movements were very agile as he made dumplings.

"Grandfather, you actually know how to make dumplings?" Even Gong Tianhao was shocked. He had been together with his grandfather for more than thirty years and didn't know that his grandfather knew how to make dumplings.

Old Master Gong snorted coldly at Gong Tianhao and said, "Hmph, when I learned how to make dumplings, you probably weren't even born yet."

Gong Tianhao, "..." That was probably true.

Xiao Letong went out to play for a while. When he heard that they were making dumplings at home, he came back with Xiao Ling. When he saw that everyone was making dumplings, his eyes immediately lit up. He smiled and said, "Are we eating dumplings tonight?"

Third Aunt Xiao smiled and said, "Knowing that our Tong Tong likes dumplings, we definitely have to make them."

Xiao Letong rolled up his sleeves and said eagerly, "I want to make dumplings too!"

Xiao Ling immediately echoed, "Then I'll make dumplings too!"

With so many people making dumplings together, it was lively and interesting.

Gong Tianhao immediately asked him, "Brat, do you know how to make dumplings?"

"No," Xiao Letong said righteously, "I don't know how to make dumplings. But I can learn. Daddy, you also just learned how to roll out the dough, right?"

"Oh. Tong Tong actually knows that your father just learned how to roll out the dough?" Eldest Aunt Xiao said with a smile.

Xiao Letong said with his chest puffed out, "Of course. For a young master like him, who has been living a luxurious life since he was young, it's impossible for him to know how to cook. So he must have just learned this skill."

"Pfft!"

"Haha..."

When everyone heard Tong Tong's words, they found it funny.

Gong Tianhao, who had been ridiculed by his son, had a few black lines on his forehead. He knocked on Xiao Letong's head and scolded, "Brat, can you mock your father like that?"

Xiao Letong touched the spot where he had been knocked and said indignantly, "Daddy, I only told the truth. Also, don't hit my head anymore. What if I become dumb? Then, your child prodigy will become an idiot. You'll cry then."

"..." Gong Tianhao said, "You're on a roll, aren't you?"

Then, he raised his hand and wanted to hit Tong Tong's head again.

Xiao Letong immediately hid behind Xiao Lingyu and said, "Mommy, help!"

Gong Tianhao, "..."

Everyone, "..."

Xiao Lingyu immediately protected her son and said, "Our son isn't wrong. In the future, you're not allowed to hit his head again. You'll really cry if he turns from a genius into an idiot."

"..." Gong Tianhao saw his wife protecting his son and said innocently and jealously, "Wife, I only hit him lightly."

"No, he hit my head very hard." Xiao Letong immediately stuck his head out from behind Xiao Lingyu and complained loudly, "Mommy, you have to save me."