Chapter 648: Gong Tianhao is about to Wake up

Situ Xing fed Gong Tianhao the spring water again.

He said, "Boss, you have to wake up quickly. Your son is going to find another man for your wife. Do you really want that? Boss, you really can't keep on sleeping!" Situ Xing thought to himself, 'My life is not easy either. I have to say these things to wake Boss up.'

"By the way, are you and your son enemies in your previous life? Why would your son do something like this?

"But your son is really clever. I hear from Yinxiong that your son can not only memorize an entire dictionary, but he also reads a lot of books. What's more enviable is that he actually has a photographic memory. After flipping through an entire book, he can immediately recite it back to back. He is a real genius!

"Like father, like son. Oh, no, it's more appropriate to say that the future generation is better than the current generation. But why is this child so keen to ruin your reputation?

"His search for a new husband for his mother has become a feature in Taoyuan Village. If you don't wake up, my sister-in-law, your wife, will really fall in love with another man."

When Situ Xing mumbled these words, he didn't notice the man's fingers moving. The movement was very subtle.

Initially, Situ Xing did not notice it, but then he noticed something unusual from the life monitoring device. Then, he checked Gong Tianhao very seriously. Soon, he noticed that Gong Tianhao's finger moved slightly.

Situ Xing immediately became very excited. He held Gong Tianhao's hand and called out anxiously, "Boss, Boss..."

However, Gong Tianhao only moved his fingers for that once. He didn't respond after that.

Regardless, Situ Xing couldn't hide his excitement. This meant that Gong Tianhao was not far from waking up.

Soon, Situ Xing got someone to bring Gong Tianhao to be checked.

Half a day later, the examination data came out. When Situ Xing looked at the new data, he could not hide his excitement and joy.

"This is great. Boss' brain cells have already recovered. It is only a matter of time before he wakes up.

"It has been two years!" Situ Xing's eyes were a little red. There were some internationally renowned brain specialists standing beside Situ Xing.

They looked at the freshly released report in their hands and said excitedly, "The patient's brain tissue has really recovered.

"Oh My God, this is simply a miracle.

"Mr. Xing, you're really amazing. You're simply a miracle-maker. We remember how serious the patient's brain injury was. Under normal circumstances, he wouldn't even wake up or he'd die from brain death.

"But you had created a miracle. You managed to repair the nerve cells in the patient's brain. In the future, doesn't this mean that the comatose patients will have the chance to awaken?"

Situ Xing's fingers tightened around the paper. Then, Situ Xing said in a serious tone, "Other than the effect of the newly developed repair cell fluid, the patient's tenacity and desire for survival are more important. As for whether it can be used to treat other patients in a vegetative state in the future, that remains to be seen!"

These people didn't know the truth, but Situ Xing knew why Gong Tianhao could wake up. It was the water Xiao Lingyu gave him.

He did not know what kind of water it was, but after testing and confirming it, he knew that there was an active molecule in the water.

It was this active molecule that allowed Gong Tianhao to recover.

However, Situ Xing had no idea where the water came from. Xiao Lingyu would have the answer. The recovery solution he developed depended a lot on Xiao Lingyu. The spring water was the base for his new recovery solution.