Chapter 772: Protect the Wife

"Do you think this lady boss knows how to do the tango?" Luo Xuejun turned her head and whispered to Fang Linlin, "I heard that lady boss is from the countryside."

In their hearts, some of them still looked down on Xiao Lingyu because she came from the countryside. In their impression, the village girl should look like a country bumpkin. However, the lady boss did not look like a country bumpkin at all. She even had a personality charm that instantly caught everyone's eye.

Fang Linlin's gaze on Xiao Lingyu was jealous and angry. Fang Linlin gritted her teeth and said, "She's just a woman from the countryside. I bet she only studied tango a few days ago. How good of a dancer can she be?"

Luo Xuejun finally caught Fang Linlin's tone. There was a hint of jealousy. Luo Xuejun turned to study Fang Linlin's expression. Then, without saying anything, she moved away from Fang Linlin. 'This Fang Linlin must be crazy to harbor evil thoughts towards the lady boss. When Big Boss finds out, she will definitely be in big trouble.'

In order to avoid being implicated, Luo Xuejun felt that it was better for her to stay away.

Someone noticed this and intercepted Luo Xuejun. The male employee whispered, "You should stay far away from Fang Linlin. She seems to have ill intentions towards the lady boss. A few days ago, she openly said in the group chat that the lady boss is a country bumpkin who isn't worthy of the big boss or something."

Luo Xuejun was shocked. "That is none of her business. Our Big Boss can make his own decision. Who is she to talk about it?"

"You're right. Fang Linlin is lost. She always feels that no one is worthy of the Big Boss."

"Does it mean only she is worthy?" Luo Xuejin gasped, "Is she interested in Big Boss?"

Her colleagues immediately said, "Actually, it's normal for her to be interested in the big boss. After all, Big Boss is young, handsome, and rich. There are a few women who aren't interested. However, being interested and doing something about it is different.

"When the Big Boss was still single, she didn't dare to confess. Now that the Big Boss has a wife and children, she wants to be his mistress?! But compared to the lady boss, what is she? The Big Boss will make an easy choice."

As colleagues, it was inappropriate for them to talk about Fang Linlin like this. However, in the business world, the basic knowledge was to know one's place!

If Fang Linlin wanted to court death herself, then no one else could be blamed.

At this moment, the music started playing. Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu held hands and walked toward the center of the dance floor.

As the music started to beat, Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu started to dance as well.

When they started their first dance step, everyone was shocked.

The people present were all elites in the business world. They were masters in the international pas de deux.

Therefore, from the moment Gong Tianhao brought Xiao Lingyu up to dance, it could be seen that this lady boss was an expert. Furthermore, her dance skills were superb. She did not seem to be a little flustered.

The waves of exclamations could be heard continuously.

"How can the lady boss dance so well?"

"Tango is not an easy dance. She must have a very good foundation."

Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu kept changing their dance moves. Their dance moves were gorgeous, elegant, and beautiful. The cross steps, kicks, jumps, and spins were dazzling, causing waves of amazement and praise.