Chapter 656: Going Back to China!

"Boss, it seems that the people working in the dark are quite capable. Our people couldn't find out the background of your ex-girlfriend at all. Now, they only found out that she lives in a slum." Situ Xing raised his eyebrows slightly and continued to say with some interest, "Interesting. You just woke up, but someone has already sent someone over to probe. It seems that there's something wrong with our defenses!"

Of course, it wasn't necessarily one of their own. After all, the people who protected Gong Tianhao were all brothers of the Dragon Organization.

If they weren't one of their own, then there must be something wrong with the hospital.

Gong Tianhao furrowed his brows and remained expressionless.

At this moment, Situ Xing continued, "However, the woman is rich enough to undergo a full plastic surgery... but she lives in the slums? Do they really think we're such fools?" Furthermore, it would be impossible for such a beautiful woman to survive safely in the slums.

Gong Tianhao said calmly, "Situ Xing, arrange for me to return to the country!"

Situ Xing was surprised. "Return to China?"

Gong Tianhao looked at him sharply and narrowed his eyes. He said calmly, "Why? Is there a problem?" His body was completely fine now. It was just that his leg had some muscle atrophy because he had slept for two years. However, this could be recovered through rehabilitation.

He could do that anywhere. Furthermore, Situ Xing would come with him.

Situ Xing quickly reacted. He immediately nodded and said, "Of course, there's no problem. I'll make the arrangements immediately!" Then, Situ Xing asked like he was gossiping, "Boss, are you worried about sister-in-law's safety?"

Gong Tianhao's sharp eyes glanced at him coldly and said sternly, "If you say one more word, I'll get someone to sew your mouth shut!"

"Alright, alright." He mimicked zipping his mouth with his fingers. Then, he turned around and left the ward.

Standing outside the ward, Situ Xing's lips curled up in a good mood.

Even though his boss had lost his memory, and he acted annoyed on the surface, he subconsciously wanted to protect his wife and son.

It seemed that there was a great chance for his boss to regain his memory.

Situ Xing quickly arranged Gong Tianhao's return to the country.

Situ Xing informed Old Master Gong.

When Old Master Gong heard that Gong Tianhao was returning to the country, he was very happy.

He said directly, "That's great. It's good that he's coming back. After the brat returns, I'll move to Taoyuan Village immediately. I'll stay with my great-grandson and granddaughter-in-law. I'll let that Brat stay in the capital by himself."

Old Master Gong's mood became very good. Gong Tianhao was the head of the Gong family. Since he had woken up safe and sound, those who had been watching and waiting for the Gong Family to fall would give up soon.

Even though Gong Tianhao was unconscious for two years, things went relatively smoothly.

During the two years that Gong Tianhao had been in a coma, the Gong Group's business and stocks didn't have much of a commotion with the help of Li Yuanhang, Dragon Organization, and Jiang Tao.

Old Master Gong also ensured that the ghosts and ghouls wouldn't dare to attack the Gong Family openly. Even the second branch and the Bai Family didn't dare to do anything. Instead, they still relied on their old tactics of appealing to Old Master Gong's emotions.