Chapter 767: The Xiao Family's Return

Xiao Lingye finally arrived at the Gong family home.

When Old Master Gong saw Xiao Lingye return, he immediately smiled and said, "Ye 'Er is finally here. Good!"

Old Master Gong liked this young and ambitious child very much. He was good at his studies and had strong abilities. When he was in his second year, he started a technology company in partnership with a few of his classmates.

After more than a year of development, the small company had now grown into a company with assets of over ten million.

The company that he started had great potential. It would definitely develop into a large company in time.

Old Master Gong thought highly of this child.

Xiao Lingye politely greeted him, "Grandpa Gong." Then, he looked at his family, who were waiting for him in the hall. His face revealed some guilt, but he was also very happy.

He looked at everyone present and greeted them one by one, "Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom..."

"Xiao Ye, look at you. You've lost weight!" Grandma Xiao was very happy to see her eldest grandson. She was always worried about her family losing weight.

Xiao Lingye smiled and said, "Grandma, I've grown taller, so I look a little thinner. Look, I measured it last month. It's 185 centimeters."

"185 centimeters." Grandma Xiao said with a smile, "Good, good, it's good that you've grown taller."

When Xiao Lingye graduated from high school, he was only 170 centimeters. Later, with the help of the spring water and picking up basketball at university, he grew much taller.

The family surrounded Xiao Lingye. After asking him about his well-being, they sat together and had dinner.

After dinner, the Xiao family boarded the plane and rushed home.

Old Master Gong said very reluctantly, "Brother Xiao, sister Xiao, can't you stay a few more days?"

After the Xiao family left, he was the only one left in the house, and it was lonely. His grandson and granddaughter-in-law were busy all day.

Grandpa Xiao said, "In-law, there are a lot of things at home. We have to rush back now." Saying this, he paused and said, "In-law, why don't you come back with us?"

Hearing this, Old Master Gong was immediately moved.

He returned to the Gong family mainly for the sake of his granddaughter-in-law.

Now that Xiao Lingyu had returned to the Gong family openly, the two of them would have to handle the rest of the matters themselves.

Gong Tianhao looked at Old Master Gong's expression and thought for a moment before saying, "Grandfather, why don't you go back to Taoyuan Village with Mom and Dad? Leave the matters in the capital to me."

He knew very well that his grandfather lived a very happy life in Taoyuan Village.

However, if he were to stay in the capital, he would be annoyed to deal with annoying people.

At this moment, Xiao Letong also pulled on Old Master Gong's hand and said, "Great-grandfather, please come back to Taoyuan village with us. Otherwise, I'll miss you very much. What can I do then?"

Old Master Gong looked at Xiao Letong's very innocent gaze. His heart couldn't help but soften. Then, he nodded and replied, "Okay, great-grandfather will go back with you!"

He was already used to following his great-grandson. Once he left his great-grandson, he would not be used to it.

When they heard Old Master Gong's reply, Xiao Letong and Xiao Ling immediately said happily, "That's great. Then, we wouldn't be separated from great-grandfather. If we were separated, we would be very sad from missing great-grandfather!"