Chapter 640: Finding A New Husband

Xiao Lingyu, who had been scammed by her son, did not know how much of a commotion she had caused after she left.

"Oh, I remember now. This woman is the Peach Blossom Beauty!" Even though some young men had only seen Xiao Lingyu briefly, they felt she looked very familiar. Then, they were reminded of the Peach Blossom Beauty. It had to be her!

"Hey, young man, what is the Peach Blossom Beauty?" The Auntie asked curiously.

"Auntie, there is this picture that appeared on the backpacker's forum half a year ago. In the background of the photo, there is a beautiful woman standing next to the peach blossom. Everyone on the forum called her the Peach Blossom Beauty!

"At that time, that photo went viral on the forum. Back then, the peach blossom was in full bloom. Many backpackers came here seeing that picture.

"The peach blossoms all over the mountains and plains are simply too beautiful to be imagined. Meeting a beautiful peach blossom fairy is very exciting too." The young man was still looking at Xiao Lingyu's back as he said these words.

"Oh, so that's how it is!" The Auntie said.

The young man frowned slightly and said with some confusion, "But at that time, the forum said that the Peach Blossom Beauty was the boss of all the mountain orchards."

"The Orchard Boss?" Someone next to him said in surprise, "Doesn't that mean she's the Village Farm Resort's boss?"

"Oh, wait. Wasn't this woman the boss of Green Fresh company that caused a stir on the Internet a few days ago? At that time, her photo was also published on the Internet!"

"Oh, I remember now too. It's her. Oh My God, she looks even better in person."

"This is the first time I've seen a woman who's so beautiful even without makeup."

"If she's really the boss of the Taoyuan Green Farm Resort and the boss of the Taoyuan Village Green Fresh Company, then isn't she very rich?"

"Someone conservatively estimated the assets of the Taoyuan Village Green Fresh Company to be over 100 million."

The Auntie, "..." She felt a little dizzy and wanted to take a break! How could a man abuse such a beautiful, capable, and rich woman?

The Auntie asked, "Young Lady, is there any information about this boss on the Internet?"

The girl who was asked took out her phone and said, "There used to be, but now it seems to be gone." It was obvious that the information about the boss had been blocked.

"Is such a beautiful boss really bullied by her husband?" The auntie asked.

The girl shook her head and said, "I don't know. However, someone revealed that boss Xiao does have a child, and this child is..." a bastard.

However, not long after this revelation, the entire internet was blocked.

This was the information era, and young people had their phones attached to their hands. When the news about Green Fresh and Taoyuan Village exploded, they all knew about it.

"Is this boss married or not? If she isn't, I think I should give it a try." A man with acne on his face said with confidence.

Someone beside him immediately sneered, "Are you handsome and tall? Or do you have hundreds of billions of assets? Stop dreaming! Why do you think the beautiful woman would stoop to your level?"

The pimply man, "..." he was so angry!

He said unwillingly, "Hmph. I don't think anyone can fit that child's requirements. Those who are good-looking may not have money, but those who are rich and good-looking. Even if she is beautiful, men are all lustful animals. Those rich men simply can't stay with her for the rest of her life." How many men could be faithful, especially those rich men? In the beginning, it might be novel, but after a while, they would get bored.