Chapter 759: The Sweet-mouthed Gong Tianhao

After more than ten minutes of travel, Old Master Li and Leng and the Xiao family had already become familiar with each other.

"In-law..." Old master Li greeted Grandma Xiao and the others warmly.

"Shoo, shoo. Who's your in-law?!" Old Master Gong immediately retorted, "Old Li, how can you be so shameless? She's not your in-law. Plus, you already have so many in-laws of your own!"

Then, Old Master Gong said to grandma Xiao, "Sister Xiao, this old man doesn't have any good intentions. Don't fall for it."

Old Master Li was displeased and said, "Old Gong, what nonsense are you talking about? Don't slander me in front of the in-laws. Why would I not have good intentions?"

Old Master Gong snorted coldly and said, "Hmph. Don't think that I don't know what you're thinking. I don't want to expose you in front of my in-laws. In-laws, ignore him. Let's go."

Grandma Xiao smiled and said, "Alright, let's hurry up."

Along the way, Mother Xiao and the others heard Old Master Gong bickering with the other two old masters. The other juniors couldn't get a word in. They just listened and watched. Occasionally, Grandma Xiao and Grandpa Xiao would exchange a word or two.

Then, not long after, the group arrived at the entrance of the supermarket.

Mother Xiao and the others looked at the exterior decoration of the supermarket and were slightly surprised.

Eldest Aunt Xiao said, "This supermarket is very big!"

Mother Xiao said, "Yes, it's the biggest supermarket so far. Yu 'Er said that this supermarket has an area of over 4,000 square meters, and each floor is over 1,000 square meters. There are four floors in total!"

Eldest Aunt Xiao was a little surprised and gasped.

The front of the supermarket was decorated with red and yellow walls. There were pictures of vegetables and fruits. The sign said, "Taoyuan Village Green Fresh Supermarket". Then in a smaller font, it said, "The 45th chain store in the country."

Because it was a grand opening, the front door was decorated with flower baskets, balloons, and a red, inflatable dragon-shaped arch. On the arch, there was a banner that said, "To celebrate the opening of Taoyuan Village Green Fresh Supermarket."

Although the supermarket hadn't opened yet, many people had already gathered. The nearby residents were filled with curiosity about this supermarket that had appeared out of nowhere. At the same time, people who had received news from upper-class circles also rushed over. Many people even carried flower baskets.

"Congratulations, Lady Boss!" Xiao Lingyu stood at the entrance of the shop. Someone recognized her and immediately sent a flower basket to congratulate her!

Xiao Lingyu was wearing a professional outfit today. A custom-made black suit accentuated her exquisite figure and style. Coupled with her stunning beauty, she instantly charmed all the men and women present.

'The lady boss of this supermarket is really beautiful. Her temperament is elegant. She is really a perfect woman.' Some men secretly wanted to go up and strike up a conversation with her. However, when they saw the cold and elegant man standing beside her, they immediately stopped in their tracks.

'This man's aura is so strong and domineering. It was obvious that he is not someone to be trifled with.' Of course, those ordinary people did not know Gong Tianhao's identity. However, in upper-class circles, Gong Tianhao's name was well-known. Furthermore, they had seen Gong Tianhao in person on some occasions.

Therefore, they naturally knew Gong Tianhao. Naturally, they knew the woman next to him was the young madam of the Gong family, who had recently caused a stir in the upper-class circles.