Chapter 689: Miracle!

"Yu 'Er!"

The voice was hoarse, cold, but magnetic. It was the voice of a mature and charming man.

But...

This voice was earth-shattering in everyone's ears!

Everyone was stunned.

Xiao Lingyu was stunned. She asked in excitement and disbelief, "Tianhao, what... What did you call me?"

Her hands were clenched into fists. She was nervous, afraid, and uneasy. She was afraid that she had misheard everything.

After Gong Tianhao woke up, she learned from Situ Xing that Gong Tianhao had forgotten about her and her son. He did not have any memories of them. Even when Situ Xing showed him their photos, he felt annoyed. Even so, she wanted to see him immediately, but she did not expect to be targeted. She missed the plane by accident.

After that, she wanted to go to country M again as soon as possible, but she didn't expect Gong Tianhao to return to the capital.

When she rushed to the capital and asked Li Yuanhang to help her meet him, Gong Tianhao happened to go to country M again. After that, she was kidnapped and assassinated by an unknown person in the capital.

After Gong Tianhao woke up, the two of them didn't have the chance to meet each other until now.

Even when she saw him at the airport last time, all she saw was his back. He didn't even turn his head.

At that time, Xiao Lingyu was originally filled with anticipation and hope. Even if Gong Tianhao did not turn his head, at least she did not see the impatience and disgust in his eyes. Hence, she could not help but feel a sense of joy in her heart.

After being kidnapped and assassinated by an unknown person, she did not dare to go to the capital to look for Gong Tianhao lest she bring danger to him. She was afraid that their true intentions were Gong Tianhao, and her appearance would become his weakness.

Hence, after she returned to Taoyuan Village, she suppressed her urge to go to the capital. At least, she had to be fully prepared before she could go see him.

However, Xiao Lingyu didn't expect that they'd reunite in this unusual circumstance. She had imagined a lot of scenarios in her mind. He might be annoyed by her, or he wouldn't want to see her.

However, she didn't expect that he'd call her by her nickname once they met.

"Tianhao, can you call me again?" Xiao Lingyu's voice was trembling with nervousness and anticipation.

Gong Tianhao's expression was serious. He slowly walked towards Xiao Lingyu from the other end. Every step he took was heavy and solemn.

His dark and sharp eyes revealed a familiar affection and doting.

Then, he walked forward step by step...

When he reached Xiao Lingyu, he stopped and lowered his head slightly. He met Xiao Lingyu's eyes which were filled with tears. Then, he extended his wide and gentle hand and gently caressed Xiao Lingyu's fair face. He called out softly and affectionately, "Yu 'Er!"

Yu 'Er!

This time, everyone heard it clearly.

Gong Tianhao called her Yu 'Er without hesitation just like how he would in the past.

Everyone stared at Gong Tianhao's expression. Then, they looked at Xiao Lingyu, who was covering her mouth with tears in the corner of her eyes. Everyone understood that Gong Tianhao had regained his memory in that instant!