Chapter 754: Preparing to Open a Shop in the Capital

Since the threat had been removed, Xiao Lingyu and Gong Tianhao stopped caring about Leng Piaoxue.

After Xiao Lingyu and Gong Tianhao returned to the capital, they had been inseparable all day long. They were exceptionally in love. It was simply shocking to all the people in the capital.

Whether it was men or women, they were all envious of the couple.

Men were envious that Gong Tianhao could marry a woman who was as beautiful as a fairy.

As for women, they were jealous and resentful that Xiao Lingyu could marry Gong Tianhao. How could a country woman be worthy of Gong Tianhao? Then again, no woman was truly worthy of Gong Tianhao, much less this country woman!

However, no matter how envious and jealous these people were, Xiao Lingyu and Gong Tianhao did not care. As long as the people didn't provoke them, they would just pretend the others didn't exist.

One day, Li Yuanhang told Xiao Lingyu that he had found the location of the shop in the capital. Then, Li Yuanhang brought Xiao Lingyu to look at the location while Gong Tianhao returned to work. Recently, he had been spending too much time with his family. However, the two of them each had their own thing to do.

Li Yuanhang brought Xiao Lingyu to a place and said with a smile, "Madam, this is the place." After getting out of the car, Li Yuanhang pointed at a big shop in front of them, "We're at the center of the capital. This place is close to the residence of the rich and powerful. There's also an underground parking lot. It's very suitable to open your supermarket! Come, let's go in and take a look!"

Xiao Lingyu followed Li Yuanhang into the shop.

The shop was now empty. Apart from the four walls, there were also a few load-bearing pillars. If they wanted to open a shop, they would have to redesign and renovate it.

Xiao Lingyu asked with a smile, "This place should be the prime location of the business center, so why hasn't it been rented out yet? Plus, the rent should be quite expensive, right?"

Li Yuanhang said, "To be honest, the entire street from the West Alley to the East Alley belongs to the Imperial Palace Group. Boss said that this shop will be given to Madam for free."

"The whole street belongs to Imperial Place?! How many shops are there?" Xiao Lingyu said with a smile, "Plus, such a free shop is given away for free just like that? I'm jealous."

"..." Li Yuanhang said speechlessly, "Madam, are you trying to anger people? If you're jealous, you can only be jealous of your husband. Besides, your husband's things are your things."

Xiao Lingyu chuckled. "You're right. I don't need to be jealous of anyone."

Li Yuanhang laughed and said, "Alright, stop showing off. If not, I'm going to be jealous. Let's go inside to take a look!" Then, Li Yuanhang continued, "The first floor of this shop is more than 1,000 square meters. The first, second, third, and fourth floors are your business area. The fourth floor can be the office. From the fifth floor and above, it can be rented to other enterprises."

Xiao Lingyu thought for a moment and said, "3,000 to 4,000 square meters is a bit big." Her other supermarkets were mostly 1,500 to 2,000 square meters. This was double those sizes. "This will be a waste of resources. I only need two floors." Xiao Lingyu said.

Li Yuanhang shook his head and said, "No, Madam. This is the capital. You're going the high-end route, so you must have good decoration. It has to impress the customers. The shop looks big now. After the decoration, the area will probably shrink a lot. Also, we have to come up with new packaging. It has to be of high quality!"