Chapter 722: Old Master Gong's Health Wine

The news that the Gong family wanted to officially welcome the return of the mistress of the Gong family and the future heir soon reached the ears of the various large families.

"Is the news accurate?" Hearing the reports from his subordinates, the heads of each family were slightly puzzled and even had serious expressions on their faces.

After all, this was the first time in the past 20-30 years that a mistress and an heir had appeared in the Gong family.

"Yes, Old Master Gong said it himself!" The subordinate reported.

"I got it. Continue to get people to keep an eye on the Gong family. Report to me immediately if there's any movement from the Gong family!"

"Yes, Old Master!"

...

"We thought Tianhao would be single all his life. This sudden news is like a bomb for us." Old Master Li said with a smile.

"That's right. He already has a wife and child. From the looks of it, that child must be at least four or five years old. You really know how to keep a secret." Old Master Leng also smiled and said.

Old Master Gong flipped the lid of the tea and drank a mouthful of tea before saying directly, "What nonsense. Your great-grandson and great-granddaughter are about to graduate from primary school. My great-grandson just learned how to run."

"What do you mean by that?" Old Master Li asked in puzzlement.

After asking this question, he took the teacup and opened the lid. A refreshing fragrance assailed his nostrils.

Old Master Li's eyes lit up. He took a sip and immediately said excitedly, "This is some good tea. Old Gong, what kind of tea is this?" He had never drunk such a good tea before. The fragrance assailed his nose and left a lingering fragrance on his lips. The aftertaste was endless.

Old Master Gong said calmly, "This is just ordinary Tie Guanyin."

"Tie Guanyin?" Old Master Li's eyes widened in disbelief. "That's impossible. I've tasted Tie Guanyin, and it doesn't taste like this." With their status, they would enjoy the best in the world. They were retired and old. They spent a lot of time studying tea.

Old Master Leng agreed with Old Li. He immediately recognized that there was something different about the tea. He hurriedly picked up the teacup, took a sip, and then praised generously, "Good tea! Old Gong, you say this is Tie Guanyin. That's not possible. Old Li and I have tasted tea for decades. How could we not know what Tie Guanyin tastes like?"

Hearing their words, Old Master Gong was very proud in his heart, but he still said expressionlessly, "It's your choice whether to believe me or not. But this is really Tie Guanyin."

Old Master Li and Old Master Leng were obviously still in disbelief. "Old Gong, don't lie to us."

Old Master Gong laughed and said, "It's just tea. Why would I lie to you? But this Tie Guanyin is planted by my granddaughter-in-law."

When Old Master Li and Old Master Leng heard this, they looked at each other. Then, Old Master Li asked in a half-joking and half-serious tone, "Your granddaughter-in-law planted it? I say, Old Gong, do you really have a tea-farming granddaughter-in-law?"

The Gong Family's Gong Tianhao married a tea farmer. That sounded like a fantasy.

"Why? Can't my granddaughter-in-law be a tea farmer?" Old Master Gong said unhappily, "In fact, my granddaughter-in-law is not only a tea farmer but also a vegetable farmer."