Chapter 677: Slightly Unpleasant!

In a villa in the capital city, a woman wearing a red silk robe was sitting at the bar, drinking red wine with a cold expression.

Suddenly, the red phone on the sofa rang.

She walked over and picked up the phone. Her voice was light and cold as she said, "Speak!"

"Miss, the mission has failed!"

"Useless! How can the four of you fail? The target is just a weak woman!"

"Miss, that Xiao Lingyu is really strange!" The subordinate reported, "She... She's extremely fast. The moment we entered, she hit the four of us with a hot water bottle. One of us fainted on the spot, and another burned his back. She didn't give us any time to react. Now that the police have been alerted, young master Jiang is personally investigating this matter. Young miss, what should we do now?"

When the woman heard this, her eyes immediately flared with anger as she shouted sternly, "Useless! You can't even deal with a country woman. You've failed again and again!"

The other side was silent, not even daring to breathe loudly.

Not only did they fail their mission, but they also alerted the police. Young Master Jiang's intervention caused a lot of trouble for them.

The woman asked angrily, "Where is she?"

"She was sent back to Taoyuan Village by Li Yuanhang!" The subordinate said.

The woman half-closed her eyes and was expressionless, but she seemed to be thinking about something.

"Has she returned to Taoyuan Village?" The woman muttered. Then, she ordered, "Change of plans. Get Weng Jingjing to return to the country!"

Then, the woman gave an order!

After hanging up, the woman raised her hand and looked at the red rope on her wrist. It seemed like she was talking to someone and also talking to herself.

She smiled and said, "Soon, you will meet!"

...

When Situ Xing heard Professor John say that Gong Tianhao had selective amnesia because of a dream, he was extremely curious.

"Boss, what dream did you have that made you choose to lose the memory of sister-in-law and your son?"

Gong Tianhao also frowned and shook his head in confusion. "I don't know either."

Situ Xing immediately looked at professor John and asked, "Professor John, what dream did boss have?"

Professor John said seriously, "His deepest memories were dug out from the hypnosis. Mr. Gong dreamt that his wife and children died."

"What?" Situ Xing looked at Gong Tianhao and asked, "Boss, why would you have that dream?"

Gong Tianhao frowned. He felt this whole thing was crazy.Gong Tianhao said coldly, "I would never have such a dream!"

Situ Xing and Professor John, "..." How stubborn is this man? You've lost your memory, so naturally, you wouldn't remember if you had this dream or not.

Situ Xing ignored his boss. He turned around and asked Professor John seriously, "Professor John, Boss lost his memory because of a dream. What can we do to help him regain his memory? We can't just allow Boss to abandon his wife and son!"

Professor John furrowed his brows tightly. He also had great difficulties with this case. He said, "Among my patients, many lost their memory because they experienced a great shock and trauma in reality. It's a self-defense mechanism.