Part 3

It was your birthday and you were getting ready for the dinner. The loud noises coming from outside your house were what caught your attention. The doorbell rang and you flashed a smile to your makeup artist, as she was just doing the finishing touches on you. You stood up and went to open the door. It was already dark outside, but when you opened the door, you could already know who it was even before the lights turned on.

Who else you knew wore $3000 Armani suit?

"Mr. Stark." You said, your tone making his cock twitch in his pants. The way his name rolled off your tongue in that seductive tone of yours made him instantly hard. "Did you miss me?"

"That, and", he looked down at the way the dark red dress you were wearing pushed your boobs together, making him lick his tongue, "I had to give you your birthday present." He took the keys out of his pocket, making your lips part.

"Tony... "

He moved, allowing you to see a beautiful, red Lamborghini parked in front of your house, a red bow placed on the car.

"You didn't."

"Oh, but I did." He said as you walked out, closing the door.

"No fucking way you bought me a fucking Lambo for my birthday!" You said.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart." He said as you wrapped your arms around him, hugging him.

Tony smiled, placing his hands on your waist while you placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"You didn't have to do this."

"But I wanted to." He winked at you when you pulled away. "So, what do you say you give us a ride to the restaurant in your new car?"

You took the keys from him and walked past him, patting the hood of your Porsche. "Sorry, baby. We'll have fun some other time."

Tony opened the car door for you, allowing you to get in. When he got in, you turned towards him with a wink. "Buckle up."

"It can't be that bad, right?"

You smirked and turned on the car.

Natasha's jaw dropped when you parked in front of the restaurant. As soon as you left the car, she rushed over to you. "Where did you get that?"She asked.

"It was a birthday gift." You replied.

"From who?"

"Tony." You replied, to which Steve turned towards Tony, shocked.

"So, if I had tits, I would've gotten a Lambo for my birthday?" Steve whispered to Tony, who rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"You need to tell me everything later, okay?" Natasha asked you in a whisper and you grinned.

"Sure. Can we go in now?"

"You two can go in. Steve and I will join you in a minute." She winked at you and you left her side.

Tony placed his hand on your lower back, guiding you inside and towards your table. You ordered drinks and you were occupied with reading the menu to notice Tony glaring at the boy, who was clearly staring at you.

"Oh, I think I'll-" You looked up at Tony, only to see he wasn't looking at you, but at some random boy. "Tony?"

"Hm?"

"What's happening?"

"He's been staring at you since you walked in." Tony said, finally moving his eyes off him and looking at you.

"Okay, and?"

"What, you're okay with that?"

You let out a chuckle. "I can't stop people from staring."

"Yeah, but I can. I'll be right back-" He went to stand up, but you stopped him. He looked down at your hand on top of his.

"You aren't going anywhere." You told him. "You're acting like my dad."

"... Don't ever tell me that again." Tony told you, his gaze dropping down to your cleavage. You looked down at his hand as he pulled your dress up, making sure it covered more of your boobs and you looked up at him, your lips slightly parted. "Better."

He placed his hand on your thigh, again. Not that you were complaining.

Natasha and Steve joined you in a few minutes, followed by your father and Amanda, who brought her daughter, Tiffany, as well. You rolled your eyes, tensing up, which Tony noticed.

"Great. Bitch and Bitch Junior are here." You said as they were approaching the table.

Natasha knew what was coming and took her glass of wine. "Oh, this is gonna be entertaining."

"Y/N, dear!" Amanda spoke up."Happy birthday! I got this for you!"She handed you a bag. "Open it!"

You grimaced as you took the small box from the bag and opened it, coming face to face with... what must be the ugliest bracelet you saw. You remembered seeing it on Amanda a couple of times and you weren't even surprised she gave you the bracelet that was hers.

"Hm." You looked up at her. "Classless. Just like you."

Tony gave your thigh a squeeze, making you look at him with your eyebrow raised.

"I was thinking more elegant and charming like me." Amanda flicked her hair before she sat down on the chair in front of you.

"Yes, that's what you wish you were. Obviously, you're not doing a good job." You glanced at Tiffany, who would usually find a way to get involved in the conversation, but found her already sat on the other side of Tony and staring at him. "Oh, God." You breathed out.

Tony looked half scared with the way she was obviously staring at him.

"Can we skip your arguments tonight, at least?" Your father asked.

"Sure." You grinned at him as he handed you your gift, which you put along with Natasha's and Steve's.

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter approached you and began taking everyone's orders.

He waited for Tiffany to say hers, but she was too busy staring at Tony.

"Tony is not on the menu." You told her, glaring at her from your place as you handed her the menu. "Can you order already? Assuming you know how to read, that is."

"Bitch." Tiffany mumbled out under her breath.

While you waited for your food to arrive, you excused yourself to the toilet. What you didn't expect was Tony to follow you in there.

"This is a ladies-"

"I don't care." He locked the door, pinning you against them and trapping you between the door and his body, his hands placed on either side of your body.

"What's gotten into you?"You asked him.

"As if you don't know." He replied."That dress is sinful."

You smirked, biting on your lower lip.

"Don't do that." He whispered, trying to calm his thoughts down. "What's up between you and Amanda? You'll claw each other's eyes out."

"That's what she gets." You replied as Tony looked down at your boobs once again.

"What did she do to you?"

"She's been throwing herself at my dad when he was still married to mom." You began. "He rejected her, of course. Then, she saw her chance once mom died and married him. Only for his money, of course. She's been trying to get him to sign the company over to her and her daughter."

Tony looked down at you, his eyebrows furrowed. "Wow. I didn't expect that."

"Am I free to go now?"

"Sure." Tony's gaze darkened once again. "The question is do you really want to go?"

"No." You replied, moving your nails over his jaw and down his neck and chest as you talked. "But it will get suspicious. Plus, I have fun insulting the bitch in her face. Should we count how many times I can do it without her realizing it?"

Tony smirked, placing a kiss on your cheek, dangerously close to your lips."Come back when you're ready."