Part 1

"I'll never understand the rich people's obsession with golf." You said, your eyes falling on the golf course.

"Your dad is one of those people."Natasha reminded you, nudging you.

"I know." You adjusted your sunglasses and smoothed out the creases in the thin, short white skirt you were wearing.

"Well, I definitely see the appeal."Natasha commented as you walked past your own father and Steve, her eyes stuck on Steve's behind in the pants he was wearing.

"Are you staring at Steve's ass?"

"Not at all. I was just admiring the... grass."

"Sure." You walked past them and went to get drinks, settling into one of the comfortable leather arm chairs."At least something about this is comfortable."

"Eight." She laughed to herself, making you take off your sunglasses and look at her, confused.

"What?"

"See, I always have this little thing every time we come here, and that is asking myself how many guys are gonna stare at you when you walk in here. So far, it's been eight."

Just as you started laughing at her, Amanda walked in and the smile disappeared from your face.

"It was nice while it lasted." You mumbled out as she saw you and started approaching you, while you looked her up and down.

"Look at her." Natasha chuckled.

"Not a single thought behind those eyes."You added. "Until my dad brings out his credit card, then they light up like Las Vegas."

"Girls." She said, making you turn your gaze away from Natasha and towards her.

"Thought I could smell a plastic bitch."You smiled, tilting your head as you looked at her.

"You always lacked proper manners, Y/N." She commented.

"Oh, well. At least I don't walk like I have a stick up my ass. Can you even smile from all that botox, or are you afraid your face is going to explode?"

"Your father will know about this."She said, her face turning completely red as she walked away.

"I'm gonna go play with Steve."Natasha said, standing up and you nodded. "You're welcome to join us, you know."

"Thanks, Nat. I've got everything I need here." You smiled as you were brought another cocktail.

She walked away, leaving you alone. You were scrolling through your social medias and editing a picture of yourself before posting it, when you looked up to see what was going on. It was no one other than Tony Stark walking in, dressed completely in white. You opened the chat with Natasha, typing out a quick message.

"I'm starting to see the appeal here, too."

"What's the appeal?"

"Tall, brunette and rich."

"That didn't narrow it down at all."

"And he looks like your fiancee's friend."

Natasha didn't reply, but you could see her shocked face from the distance.

"Miss Y/N." You looked up from your phone, only to see the billionaire himself standing in front of you.

"Oh, Mr. Stark." You put the phone aside, a smile spreading on your face.

"Is this seat free?" He asked, gesturing at the chair next to yours and you nodded.

"Please." You grinned while he pulled the chair, which Natasha was occupying moments before he arrived, closer to you and sat down on it.

"A nice day, isn't it?" He asked, looking around the court. As you crossed your legs, his gaze, however, found that much more interesting than the court."You don't plan on playing?"

You let out a laugh. "Please. Golf is not my thing."

"Then what's your thing?" He asked, making you grin. "Painting, wasn't it? I want to see your paintings one day."

You looked at him. "They're all in my apartment."

"Well, then." He said. "I can't take that back. Those are the rules."

"Did you just invite yourself in my apartment?"

"I told you. Blame the rules, not me."

"Sure." You smiled at him. "Aren't you going to play with my dad? He invited you last night."

"Trying to get rid of me already? And no, I'd rather be here. I enjoy your company much more."

"Well, don't let my dad hear you say that."

His eyes narrowed when you were brought another cocktail. "Trying to get drunk already? It's too early for that, isn't it?"

You thanked the boy and took the glass, taking a long sip of your drink."It's night somewhere in the world."

"I want to see you drunk now." He said, leaning towards you. "Are you horny when you get drunk?"

You smirked as his face lowered towards yours. "Well, there's only one way for us to find out."

He placed his hand on your bare thigh and your breath hitched in your throat as you stared at his eyes, then at his lips. But, the moment didn't last long.

"Tony, you're already here!" You heard the voice of your father, making you both quickly part. You looked down, noticing his hand still remained on your thigh, then looked up as your father and Amanda took the seats in front of you and Tony.

"I just arrived. Y/N here was keeping me company." Tony pat your thigh, making you turn your gaze towards him.

"Oh, that's sweet of you, my dear."

Amanda scoffed, earning herself a glare from you. "Yeah, right."

"A problem, Amanda?"

"Not at all, sweetie." She said. "What makes you think that?"

"Good." You sent her a forced smile."I thought I heard someone sharing their unnecessary opinion."

"You must've heard wrong."

"Yes, probably."You smiled, feeling Tony squeezing your thigh under the table, making you look at him.

"So, Mr. Stark, has Y/N kept you a good company?"Amanda questioned.

Tony smiled as he looked at you, then at Amanda. "Oh, yes. Y/N is wonderful. And you, Amanda, haven't aged a day since I last saw you."

You scoffed, making Tony look at you. You gave him a look and he shrugged.

Amanda, on the other side, chose to ignore you, while your father gave you a warning look. "Thank you, Mr. Stark." She tried smiling at him, but with all the botox in her face, she ended up doing a grimace. "Women in my family are known for aging gracefully."

You leaned in your chair. "Well, you've always been an exception, Amanda."

She dropped her 'kind' gaze, glaring daggers at you while you stood up, brushing your fingers over Tony's shoulder. "I'll see you around, Mr. Stark." You told him before walking away, leaving behind your father, who looked shocked, Amanda, who looked pissed off, and Tony, who smirked as he watched your figure.