Part 22

You smiled, watching Natasha in the mirror as you adjusted the veil on her head.

"How do I look?" She asked you, clearly nervous.

You met her gaze, offering her a warm smile. "You look like the most gorgeous bride ever, my love." You told her, reaching over and rubbing her small bump that just started to show.

"It's time." Amanda walked in, letting both of you know. Natasha stood up, glancing at herself one more time before turning towards you.

"Don't worry." You took her hand, squeezing it in yours. "Everything is going to be great."

"Thank you." She pulled you into a hug and you rubbed her back.

A few minutes later, you took your spot next to Tony, who simply couldn't look away from you. You shortly glanced at him, but then looked at him again when you noticed he wasn't moving his eyes off you. As the door opened and everybody was focused on the bride, Tony wrapped an arm around your waist and placed a kiss on your cheek. "You're stunning."

Tony almost missed the small smile on your face, but only the sight of it made his heart beat faster. He then turned to look at Steve, who was wiping tears from his eyes as Natasha approached him and the ceremony started.

Once the newly wedded couple was pronounced and were having their first kiss, Tony nudged you. "We're next."

You scoffed, but still couldn't hide the smile on your face. "Keep dreaming, Stark."

After the ceremony, you checked on your father, who was having a conversation with one of his old friends. He placed a hand on your back, assuring you he was more than alright before insisting on introducing you to his friend. As the man asked you numerous questions, you met Tony's gaze across from the hall.

He was staring at you, hunger evident in his eyes. You cleared your throat, trying to focus back on the conversation when your phone started vibrating with messages from Tony. You almost rolled your eyes when you saw it.

You met his gaze across the room and then smiled sweetly at your father and his friend

You met his gaze across the room and then smiled sweetly at your father and his friend. "Please, excuse me. I'll be right back."

Your father smiled and went back to talking to the man, allowing you to slip into the restroom after you were stopped by some of yours and Natasha's friends from high school. Tony was already waiting for you inside. He was leaning against the wall, his hands in his pockets and first three buttons of his shirt undone, his tie ditched a long time ago.

"Took you long enough." He commented and you looked around the room. "Don't worry. It's just us."

You relaxed, letting out your breath. Then, you held up your phone with the texts from Tony. "What a gentleman."

"Come on now, you liked them." He said, making you roll your eyes. "Lock the door and come here." He ordered and you were quick to do as he said. His arm wrapped around your waist, keeping you pressed against him while he held your face with the other. "Do you know how much I was trying to keep myself under control in there?" The way your body pressed against his allowed you to feel his hard cock."One look at you and I could burst through my pants."

"You need to make this quick. Nat could need me-"

"I think Nat is capable of doing things without you for a couple minutes. After all, I need you more. She'll understand." He said, placing hungry kisses over your neck and making you take a sharp breath.

"Fuck, Tony."

"Haven't even started yet, baby." He mumbled into your neck before pulling away to take a better look at you. "That dress looks like a sin."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Not a fan of how those boys looked at you. But, I could like the dress more if you let me take it off you tonight at my place." He said. "And I have something for you." He gestured at the small box on the counter, which you only now noticed.

"What is it?" You asked him as he lifted you and sat you on the counter before settling in between your legs.

"Open it."

You gave him a look as you took the box and opened it, gasping as you were met with a beautiful, diamond bracelet inside of it. You blinked a couple times before looking up at Tony. "Tony... you shouldn't have-"

"Nonsense." Tony said, taking the bracelet, that probably cost him more than a couple of thousands, and placed it around your hand, securing it in place. "It's what you deserve."

You didn't let him say anything else, placing your hand on the back of his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. He smiled into it, licking your lower lip and feeling your lips part enough for his tongue to slip inside. Meanwhile, you undid his pants and pulled his boxers down, your hand wrapping around his cock. He let out a deep moan into your mouth as your thumb spread his precum all over his cock and you started stroking it in a slow pace.

He spread your legs, hiking your dress up and moving your underwear to the side, only to find you already soaked. His skilled fingers started rubbing your clit, drawing soft moans from you before he pushed two of his fingers inside you. Both of you started going faster and you almost came, but then Tony pulled his fingers out and broke the kiss.

You watched as he licked your juices off his fingers before wrapping a hand around his cock, guiding it into your hole and you felt the pressure and a slight bit of pain that came with him stretching you. Tony grabbed your waist, trying to control himself with how good you felt. You threw your head back, enjoying the feeling of being spread open.

Tony grabbed the front of your dress, pulling it down enough to free your boobs. He bit on his lower lip at the sight of them before burying his face in them. You moaned with how good his kisses and licks felt as he started going faster inside of you.

"Fuck fuck fuck, you feel so fucking good." He moaned, feeling your walls squeezing him hard.

You looked down between your bodies, seeing his hard cock disappearing inside of you, completely covered with your juices.

The sight and the feeling alone were enough to make you cum hard, your back arching and your nails digging into his back. Tony moaned out your name, the feeling of your tight walls squeezing him sent him over the edge. He pulled back, breathing heavily as he filled you with his cum.

He pulled his half hard cock out of you, tucking it into his boxers as you placed your forehead against his shoulder. Tony moved your hair away, placing a soft kiss on your jaw and cheek. "How are you feeling?" He asked, his hands rubbing your waist.

You lifted your head off and sent him a smile. "Perfect."

He smiled and captured your lips with his, harshly kissing you as he pulled his pants up. You let out a whimper, feeling some of his cum dripping out of you. You placed your underwear back in its place, both of you making sure you looked presentable.

"Did it feel good?" Tony asked, coming up behind you and placing his hands on your waist. He pressed you against his body, both of you smiling as you looked in the mirror.

"Fantastic." You told him, turning around in his arms and placing a kiss close to his lips. "Thank you."

He smiled. "Go now. Someone's gonna start getting suspicious."

You left the restroom, sending him a wink before you went back to the reception hall to grab yourself a drink. You didn't even realize when Natasha came up behind you, almost making you choke on your drink when she asked you that question."Was it good?"

You followed her gaze to where Tony stood, talking to Steve, visibly more relaxed now. You then looked back at her, meeting her knowing smirk."Mind blowing. As always."

She chuckled, wiping off the traces of your smudged lipstick that you missed from the corner of your lips."You two are worse than teenagers. Use protection."

You rolled your eyes, but couldn't help but let out a small laugh.