Part 24

"Well?" You raised an eyebrow at the two of them, who stood in their places, completely silent. "Are either of you going to say anything?" You repeated your question, hoping one of them would deny it, and say that you just misunderstood the whole thing, even though you knew it was impossible. You knew very well what you just heard.

"Y/N, it was a mistake." Tony began, making Amanda scoff. You shot her a look that made her instantly close her mouth.

"Speak."

Tony took a step closer to you, but you stepped back. He gulped, looking up at you. "Amanda and I... about eight years ago, we slept together." Tony finally confessed and you let out an a sarcastic laugh. Tony took another step towards you, taking your hands in his. "It was a mistake, Y/N. I never knew she's married."

"I knew there was something happening between the two of you."You glared at the woman, who was at loss for words. She just stood there, watching the scene that was unfolding before her eyes. "You were married for two years to my father when you slept with Tony! You cheated on him and you still have the audacity to stay with him, in his house and use his money for all your plastic surgeries! Don't you feel shame for your actions-"

"Y/N-"

"And you!" You turned towards Tony, snatching your hands from his hold harshly. "You knew it and you still didn't say a word all this time. You know what, you two deserve each other. You're the same, after all. I can't take anymore of this." You grabbed your jacket and purse before making your way towards the door, Tony hurrying after you.

"Y/N, please hear me out. Baby, I never meant for this to happen." He grabbed your wrist and turned you towards himself, seeing your eyes shining with tears. You took a deep breath, trying to get yourself under control. "Where are you going? You can't drive in this state."

"Let me go, Tony. I need time to think." You pulled your hand out of his hold and went straight towards your car. Without wasting a single moment, Tony grabbed his own car keys and quickly got inside, following you.

You arrived to your house in minutes, probably driving over each and every speed limit and violating several traffic laws. As soon as you left your car, you saw Tony stopping behind you and quickly following you to your front door.

"Please, hear me out."

"There's nothing left to say anymore, Tony. You slept with her. Out of all people, her? "

"I regret it every day since I found out who she is." Tony followed you inside, trying to get you to hear what he has to say. "I swear I didn't know at the time."

"I don't blame you for that. It happened years ago. It's her fault for cheating on my father. You had no way of knowing. But, you could've told me instead of lying to my face when I asked you about her."

"I know. She asked me not to say this to anyone." You scoffed and he hurried to talk again."She didn't want your father to find out, and for my own selfish reasons I didn't want you to find out."

"Great." You let out a laugh. "You only helped that gold digger use my dad. Please, Tony. I feel disgusted right now. I can't look at you, or her anymore. Leave my house and forget about me."

Tony felt as if a bucket of cold water had been thrown on him, finally making him realize you weren't going to get over his easily, just as Amanda predicted.

"Whatever we had is over." You quietly said and Tony felt his stomach drop. His heart sped up, sweat forming on his forehead as he tried to make himself do something, say something to stop you from doing this.

"Y/N-"

"No. I can't listen to you anymore. You knew all this time and lied to my face. You even slept with me, and God knows if you slept with her again, too."

"No. No, I swear I didn't-"

"I don't believe you. I just witnessed her coming to your door, literally begging you for sex, Anthony. How can I know that you didn't sleep with her again? I can't do this anymore." You turned around to leave, but he quickly stopped you from doing so.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry for not telling you straight away when I found out."

"Sorry can't fix this." You said.

"I was scared." He admitted as your gazes met. "I was scared of what you would think of me. I was thinking... no, I knew you would push me away. I wanted to tell you at first, I really did. But, as the time went on, I... I- I just couldn't."

"Why?"

"I was falling in love with you. I couldn't risk losing what we had going on, Y/N. I felt sick with myself because I was keeping it from you."

You gulped, looking up at him. "So, if I didn't find out now the way I did, you would've never told me?"

Tony looked away from you. "I couldn't."

"Leave."

Tony felt as if he couldn't breathe. He could hear the blood rushing as his heart sped up, realizing what was happening. He had no choice but to leave as he watched you walk up the stairs, wiping your tears.