Part 14

Weeks later, your father had once again invited Tony and Steve to join him and play golf with him. You were slightly running late, while everybody else was already there. As they sat across Tony, he carefully listened to what Amanda was telling your father. Meanwhile, Natasha and Steve were too busy with their own conversation.

"See, honey, I told you." Amanda faked her concern, placing her hand on top of your father's. He looked at her. "Y/N is so irresponsible. She can't even be here on time."

"Amanda, I'm sure she'll be here in a few minutes. It's not anything serious." He said.

"I'm just saying." She said. "I would ask myself if that's really the person in whose hands you would want to leave your company."

She looked up, finding Tony's gaze on her. She gulped, not looking away from him. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Amanda, let's not talk about that here." Your father tried to switch the topic, but she kept pressing.

"What are you waiting for anymore, another scandal from her maybe?" She asked."You know how she is. We don't really need another scandal from her, especially not with one of her boyfriends again. You know, I'm surprised she lasted this long without a boyfriend."She said, looking up at Tony. "Imagine if she started dating an older guy."

Tony smiled to himself, watching as your figure approached. He looked you up and down, the way that tight shirt was sticking to your perfect body, showing off your breasts. His eyes traveled up your legs, admiring them in the short skirt you were wearing.

"Y/N, dear!" Your father stood up, letting out a relieved sigh.

"Sorry I'm late." You said as you hugged him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. You could feel how much weight he lost in the past couple of weeks, and you felt your stomach twist in worry. "Dad, are you okay?"You asked him as you pulled away, placing a hand on his cheek as you looked him up and down.

"Of course I am!" He said. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, you seem-"

He placed his hand over yours on his cheek, silently interrupting you."Why don't we have this conversation some other time? Let's just enjoy today."

You offered him a small smile and he instantly smiled as well when he saw it. "Fine. But, I won't drop this. Just so you know."

"I know. You're just like your mother."

Amanda cleared her throat when he said that. "I'm still here."

"Nobody here particularly cares about your presence, Barbie doll." You rolled your eyes.

"Barbie doll?" She asked, turning towards you. "Is that a compliment? The first one I heard from your mouth."

"Really?" You asked. She watched as your head leaned to one side and you looked at her with disgust clearly written on your face. "I wouldn't consider it a compliment, really."

"Why not? You said Barbie doll."

"Yes, because you two have one thing in common: you're both plastic." You pat her shoulder with a fake smile and turned towards your father.

"Y/N." Your father warned, trying to maintain the stern face, but failed once you looked at him, a small smile cracking through the stern expression.

"Fine." You sighed."This is the last time I'll insult her today."

He shook his head, giving up."We saved you a seat next to Tony. I'll go and get you something to drink while you get comfortable."

"Thank you." You told him, making your way towards where Tony was sat.

You looked him up and down, almost biting your lip at the sight. He was sat there across from your father and Amanda, all in white, the top few buttons of his white dress shirt undone and leaving just a glimpse of the chain under it. You cleared your throat when you saw the way his legs were spread and his lap never looked more inviting. Reminding yourself where you are, you made your way towards your seat. Tony stood up, pulling your chair out for you and you flashed him a smile as you sat down.

He took his old place and wrapped his arm around you, placing a kiss on your temple as you grinned. He let his arm stay on the headrest of your chair, his fingers barely touching your shoulder and drawing invisible shapes on it.

When everybody else left to play, Tony was the only one still sat at the table with you. His hand was now placed on your thigh and he was rubbing the soft skin up and down.

"Your painting is done." You told him."It has been done for weeks, but you never picked it up."

"Are you inviting me to your house, Miss Y/L/N?" He grinned, his head lowering towards yours, barely any space left between your lips now."How scandalous."

"You think so, Mr. Stark?" You asked him, your lips now touching his. "I don't mix business with pleasure."

"Y/N..." He whispered on your lips as you took his hand, that was on your thigh, and slid it under your skirt, spreading your legs wider.

Tony almost gasped when his hand touched the bare skin. "You're not wearing anything under this, are you?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Nothing at all." You grinned before placing a peck on his lips.

Tony's fingers touched your bare pussy, feeling how wet you were. He looked down at you, a lustful look in his eyes as he pulled you closer."Bathroom." He whispered to you, quickly pulling you to your feet.