Part 7

As you had dinner, Tony could barely keep his eyes off you. He was clearly uncomfortable, which was satisfying for you. You agreed to go with Natasha so she could try on some wedding dresses later that week, when the girl Tony brought, Lana, spoke up.

"Y/N, are you still dating that football player... what was his name again?"

Natasha looked towards you, seeing the smile didn't falter from your face."Oh no, honey. Reporters love blowing things up. We were simply... friends."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "If I remember it well, you were on covers of all magazines." Tony turned towards you, raising an eyebrow."He took you to that dinner in Dubai, right?"

You grinned, tilting your head as you met her gaze. "Sweetie, if you think he impressed me with that, you're wrong."

"She grew up too spoiled." Natasha added.

"And I'm not settling for somebody who doesn't know how to treat a woman." You said, your gaze falling on Tony as you said the last part.

The girl looked at you, confused before she changed the subject, complimenting your earrings.

"I really like them." She said.

"Thank you." You grinned. "I like yours, as well. I would've asked you where you bought them so I could get them as well, but I'm allergic to fake jewellery."

Natasha pressed her hand against her mouth, pretending she was coughing, but she was instead trying to keep herself from laughing. Steve pinched the bridge of his nose, looking up at you. The girl didn't even realize what you said. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Please, excuse me." You stood up. "I'll be right back."

You went to the toilet, while Natasha turned towards Lana. "What do you say I show you around the house?"

"I would love that!" She stood up quickly, following Natasha.

"I should go and get more wine."Steve said to Tony. "I'll be quick."

"Sure." Tony nodded, watching as Steve left the room. It didn't take him long to leave the room as well, going towards the toilet.

You took off your high heels, groaning. "Fuck, they're so uncomfortable." You let out another groan, massaging your ankles that started to hurt. You heard a knock on the door and, before you could say anything, they opened and revealed Tony's figure. You rolled your eyes as soon as you saw him.

"With how much you were groaning, I thought you were doing something else, not... this."

"In your dreams." You said, standing up to wash your hands before pulling your skirt down. "What are you doing here?"

"Can you ever keep your tongue where it belongs?" He asked.

"Are you complaining?" You turned around as you wiped the water off your hands, leaning against the tiles."Hm. That's a first. Everybody else usually loved my tongue."

He approached you, placing one of his hands next to your head, on the tile, while gripping your waist with another, trapping you between his body and the wall. You had to look up at him, being much shorter than him than you were in your high heels.

"You're something else, Y/N." He shook his head as he looked down at you.

"Move. You've got plenty of other girls to take care of."

"How about you focus on being my favorite?" He asked, placing his fingers under your chin, his thumb running over your lower lip.

"Do I look like someone who begs for a man's attention?" You tilted your head to one side. "Looks like you don't know me at all."

"That's not what I meant, Y/N."

"I don't know what you meant, Tony."You said."But you should get back to your girl."

"She's not my girl." He replied, his hand that was on your waist going lower. "And no, I don't want to get back to her. She's boring."

"My job isn't entertaining you, Stark. As much as you think the world revolves around you, let me disappoint you - it doesn't."

"You're hot when you're angry." He said, his hand touching your thigh and he started moving it up under your skirt, until you pushed him away.

The next thing you both heard, and Tony felt, was a loud slap echoing in the large bathroom. You slapped him across his cheek while he looked down at you, his face clearly showing surprise.

You bent over in front of him, your ass almost grinding on his crotch as you grabbed your high heels. You put them on and adjusted your hair before moving towards the door.

"Dickhead." You mumbled out, making the corner of Tony's mouth curve in a smile as he watched you leave the bathroom and slam the door closed behind you.

The minute you stop trying to get his attention is the minute you get his attention. It was true.