Part 17

You arrived to your house with Tony, leaving the door open for him to step inside. He did, looking around the house while you disappeared into the kitchen. Tony was admiring one of your paintings when you walked in with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

He raised an eyebrow as you set the glasses down.

You noticed his look and let out a sigh."Come on. I deserve it."

"I didn't say anything."

"You didn't have to. I can smell the judgement." You said as you poured him a glass and handed it to him before taking your own. You leaned against the table, taking a sip of your wine when you met Tony's gaze.

He slowly approached you, placing his cup on the table before his hands were placed on either side of you, trapping you in his hold. You placed your own glass on the side before you closed the remaining distance to his lips in a heated kiss.

Tony cupped your face, deepening the kiss as his hands trailed up your thighs. It only took a small nod from you for him to take action. He pulled you into the hallway and you grabbed his collar, still not breaking the kiss, as you pulled him into your bedroom. He threw you onto the bed before taking off his shirt, revealing the hard chest under it before he towered above you again, your lips clashing together. He settled in between your open legs as his kisses dropped from your mouth, your jaw, all the way to your neck. Your back arched when he placed a quick bite on your sweet spot. He quickly worked on discarding your clothes, taking off the shirt you were wearing and taking a second to admire your breasts before he lowered his head and licked one nipple, then the other.

"Fuck... " You let out a whimper when his hand traveled under your skirt, gathering your wetness and he pushed two fingers into you. You let out a moan as his fingers curl inside you, hitting just the right spot."Tony..."You moaned when he went faster, his gaze darkening as he looked at you. You couldn't last long after he got you so worked up, your juices coating his fingers as you tried to catch your breath.

He sat back and your gaze met his as he licked your juices off his fingers. He quickly took off his own pants before he looked at you. "Sweetheart, you alright?"

You quickly nodded as he took off your skirt and you spread your legs enough for him to fit in between. Before doing anything more, he towered above you and leaned in to kiss you. Your hands wrapped around his biceps as his tongue plunged into your mouth. The kiss deepened as your hand found its way between your bodies, wrapping around his cock and stroking it.

He moaned into your mouth as your movements sped up, your thumb rubbing over the tip as he broke the kiss, letting out a hiss in pleasure.

"So, you've got me under you, Mr. Stark." You teased as his cock started rubbing over your pussy.

He smirked when he noticed the expression on your face when his cock was rubbing your clit. "One of my favorite positions, sweetheart." He said, placing his hands on your hips."And don't worry. I plan to show you my other favorite positions."

He looked down, rubbing over your folds and you followed his gaze, swallowing when you saw how big he is.

"Such a pretty pussy." You gasped as he lightly pushed inside, but pulled away again, teasing you. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this... " He only slightly pushed into you, then pulled away.

"Fuck's sake, Tony... "

He grinned, pushing into you and making you gasp. You could feel how stretched you were around him. Tony looked down at you, moving your hair away from your face before placing a kiss on your forehead as he thrusted all the way inside you. Then, he kissed your neck, his teeth gently biting into your exposed skin. You gripped his arms and he met your face. Then, he slowly started moving. His hands were stroking your thighs as he pulled out, then pushed into you again.

Your nails were digging into his back as his hold on you tightened. He started going faster, making you both moan.

"You feel so damn good..." He groaned.

The intensity of his movements grew more heated with every second. The bed kept slamming against the wall as he groaned. His hips were rocking into you, as he intertwined your hands against the sheets.

He pressed you into the bed, his lips quickly finding yours in a heated kiss. You arched your back, grinding against him as your pleasure overtook all of your senses and you fell back against the bed, trying desperately to catch your breath. It only took Tony a couple more of deep thrusts before you felt a warm feeling spreading inside of you as his cum filled you up.

"Fucking hell, Y/N..." He gasped, burying his face into your neck as you finally stopped scratching his back.

He placed a final kiss on your neck before he pulled out of you, and you felt his cum gushing out of you. He laid next to you, smiling as he pulled you into his arms. He placed a kiss on top of your head, holding you close.

"So, we just... "

"Yeah." Tony nodded. His fingers tilted your chin up and you met his gaze before he placed his lips on yours, softly kissing you. His tongue sliding over yours as his hands move down your body, gripping your ass and making you moan. He pulled away, looking at the bruises he created on your neck and chest. "I'm sorry about that... " He ran his fingers over them and you smiled.

"I'm sorry about your back, too." You said, making him smile as he kissed your forehead.

"Don't ever apologize about that." He said. "I'll be right back." He stood up, disappearing into the bathroom.

When he returned with a towel, you felt the change in his behavior. He slowly spread your legs, watching his cum drip out of you for a few seconds before he wiped the remaining traces of his cum from the inside of your thighs and pulled away. Suddenly feeling self conscious, you pulled the sheets up your body. Tony returned, sitting on the edge of your bed and turning his back towards you as he stared out the window.

You swallowed, wrapping the sheet around your body.

"Tony... " You slowly said. "We shouldn't have... "

He turned around to face you, his gaze darkening. "No." He pulled the sheet away from you before pulling you into his lap. "Don't say that."

"Then why are you-"

"I don't want you to feel like I'm using you, Y/N." He said. "The truth is... I care about you. More than I did for anyone before... "

You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I care about you, too, Tony." You whispered before connecting your lips again. He gripped your hips, smiling into the kiss before throwing you on the bed again, getting in between your legs as you felt his cock growing hard again, pressing against the inside of your thighs.