Part 23

The following morning, you woke up to the morning sun shining in your face and light touches on your shoulder and your side. You opened your eyes, a smile on your face as you realized where you spent the night and next to who. You turned on your back, meeting Tony's face as he gazed down at you.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He said as you took a moment to look at him. He was completely naked, only a thin white sheet covering his lower half. You couldn't help the way you looked at his abs, biting your lips when you saw them. "How did you sleep?" He asked you, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Like a baby." You replied as he placed a soft peck on your lips. He wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you into his body and kissing your neck. "Tony..." You tried pushing him away, unable to stop the laugh that escaped you as his lips kissed over your ticklish spots.

"What?"

"I need to get into the shower." You mumbled out before he placed his lips on top of yours, kissing you.

"Or... " He mumbled out between the kisses. "You could stay in bed with me and we could have a repeat of last night."

"As tempting as that sounds, I can't. I have to go." You said as you sat up in bed. "Can you grab my bag from my car?"

"Of course." Tony said, getting dressed so he could get your bag, while you stepped into the shower, adjusting the water temperature. It wasn't long before Tony joined you, sliding his arms around you and pressing you against his body while he kissed your neck.

As soon as you were done, you could hear the sound of the doorbell and Tony went to open the door while you got ready. You walked down the stairs with a smile on your face, but it soon faded once you heard who it was.

"I can't stop myself, Tony." You heard Amanda's voice and you stopped, making no sounds as you tried to listen.

"Amanda, what we had is in the past."You could hear Tony's voice and your heart dropped to your stomach.

"I know. But, I can't deny my feelings anymore. Just this once and then we can pretend this never happened."

"I'm with Y/N-"

"You've been chasing her all this time, and still nothing. She's a spoiled brat who doesn't know what she wants in life. Please, I can't stop thinking about the last time we... you know... " She said and you saw her trying to touch Tony, but he grabbed her arms before she could do anything more.

"You should leave." He told her.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Tony froze when he heard your voice. He slowly turned around, praying that this was all a dream and he would wake up soon. But, when he turned around and was met with you crossing the remaining distance to him and Amanda, he let out a curse and hurried towards you.

"Y/N, it's not that-"

"I know what I heard, Tony. Now, are you going to deny it, or are you going to admit what happened between the two of you?" You asked.

Both of them exchanged looks, looking both, scared and shocked.