Part 32

A couple months passed since the last time you saw and talked to Tony, if you don't count the brief encounters at Natasha and Steve's gender reveal party weeks ago. You were currently in Natasha's room in the hospital, holding the newborn baby boy in your hands.

"Hi, honey." You whispered to him, as he slowly opened his eyes, looking up at you. Meanwhile, Steve and Natasha were talking to each other about something, trying to stay quiet. You turned towards them. "Did you decide what you're going to name him?"

Natasha looked at Steve. "Well... we were thinking Aiden."

You looked down at the baby. "It suits him. Yeah, it does suit you." You whispered the last part to the baby, who didn't move his eyes off you. Then, his eyebrows furrowed and he looked like he could start crying. You looked at Natasha, a horrified expression on your face. "I think he's gonna cry."

Natasha let out a laugh. "Did you change your mind?"

"About what?"

"About kids. Do you want one now?"

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet."You mumbled out.

There was a knock on the door before they opened, revealing Tony. You gulped, turning to face Natasha and Steve. But, then you heard someone else walking in. Your mouth almost fell open once you saw a girl walk in, flashing her grin at all of you as she wrapped her hand around Tony's arm.

You stared at her, shutting out everything else. As Tony gave Natasha the flowers he bought and placed the bags with gifts on the table, you looked at the girl. She noticed you watching her, and she looked at you as well, flashing you a grin.

"Do you want to hold him?" Steve asked Tony, making you turn your head towards him so quick, you weren't even sure how you didn't snap your own neck.

'I will fucking murder you, Steven.'You mouthed to him, but he only gave you a small smile.

"Would you mind, Y/N?"

You cleared your throat as you aporoached Tony. Slowly, you handed the baby over to him, turning your head so you don't have to look at him. Still, you could smell his cologne and feel his hands brush over yours as he took the baby from you. As you turned your head, you met his gaze and you felt your heart speeding up.

Just then, the door opened again.

"Hey, Y/N." It was Alec. "He woke up and he's asking for you." He then looked at Natasha, flashing her a smile. "Congratulations once again."

"Thank you."

"I'm coming." You said before you went to hug Natasha.

Tony noticed the man wrapping his arm around your waist as you walked out, making his jaw clench.

Natasha and Steve exchanged a look. The door closed and Tony walked up to Steve. "I'm sorry. I'll be right back."He said to Steve as he handed him the baby, then left the room as well.