Part 18

The night fell over the city sooner than you'd like. You couldn't help but think about your father, afraid of what tomorrow would bring and what you would find out.

Right now, you were making dinner while Tony was showering. You tasted the sauce before feeling a pair of strong hands wrapping around your waist. You felt Tony's kisses on your neck as his body pressed against yours and you smiled.

"Hey, baby." He mumbled in your neck.

"You're done?" You asked him, feeling the scent of his cologne overtake your senses.

"Mhm." He mumbled into your neck.

You turned around to face him, meeting his gaze. "I'm sorry about ruining your suit." The suit was, as Tony said, all ruined because of your red lipstick. "I know it's one of the expensive ones. What was it, $2,000?"You asked teasingly, running your hand down his chest, his gaze never moving away from yours.

He let out a scoff. "Don't insult me, sweetheart. The one you ruined earlier was $9,000."

You smiled, offering him the sauce you made. "Try it."

Tony let you feed him and he almost moaned at the taste. "That tastes so good, sweetheart."

"Do you want to eat, I can-"

Before you could move out of his hold, his hands tightened their grip on your waist and he held you in place."I had other things on my mind."

"Really?" When he pressed his hips into yours, letting you feel how hard he was, it took everything in you not to moan.

"Feel what you did to me?" He whispered in your ear.

"What do you plan on doing about that, then?" You smirked as you looked at him, but soon he swept you into his arms and threw you over his shoulder, placing a harsh slap on your ass.

"You'll see." He replied before taking you straight to your bedroom.

You were placed on the middle of your bed, watching as Tony slowly took off his clothes. Meanwhile, you  took off the top and sleeping shorts you were wearing, throwing them to the side before he towered above you, his lips catching yours in a kiss as his hands explored your body. You felt him squeeze your breasts together, squeezing the nipples before he broke the kiss to place soft kisses on both of them. You stopped him from going any further and he looked up at you in question.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asked, cupping your face. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No." You replied. "I wanna ride you."

His lips curved into a smirk as he looked at your eyes, then at your lips."Yeah? Is that so?"

Before you had a chance to reply, he moved both of you, changing your positions. He was laid in bed now, while you were straddling him.

You looked down his body, still not believing you had him all to yourself. You looked back up at him, and he sat up to place his hand on the back of your neck and kiss you harshly. A moan left his mouth when your still clothed centre started grinding against his hard cock.

His kiss dropped to your neck, biting the soft skin there that was already covered in all sorts of bruises."Mine."He said, his hand gripping your waist, surely creating a new bruise.

When you went to raise your hips, he stopped you.

"Where do you think you're going?"He asked, trying to kiss you again but you pushed him away with a chuckle.

"Relax, Mr. Stark." You said, removing his hands from your body to sit up and hook your fingers in your underwear, starting to take them off.

Tony's gaze darkened as he watched you. He was laid on his back, one arm tucked under his head, his chest rising and falling with each breath.