Part 5

You parked in front of the gallery and pulled out a small mirror from your purse to check your makeup when your phone started to ring. It was your father. You were quick to answer it.

"Dad, I'm waiting outside."

"Oh, Princess. I'm sorry." You heard his voice on the other side. "I can't come. Amanda is sick."

You let out a deep breath.

"Okay." You went to end the call, but he spoke again.

"Wait, wait. I asked Tony to join you. Well, to join us. But, seeing as I won't be able to come, you can spend some time with him."

Your eyebrows furrowed. "Dad? What are you talking about-"

"Go on. Spend some time with him. I hope you two have fun." He quickly said and ended the call before you had a chance to say anything else.

You sighed and placed the phone in your bag before leaving your car. Tony was waiting for you, leaning on his car.

"About time." He commented while taking in your figure as you approached him.

"Mr. Stark. We meet again." You said as you walked up to him.

He licked his lips as he looked up at you.

"I guess you talked to my dad?"

"Yeah. He won't be joining us, will he? Think we can still have fun?"He asked, a smirk on his face.

"A perfect time for you to learn about art." You pulled on his hand, but he pulled you right back, wrapping a hand around your waist as your chest pressed against his.

"That's not the kind of fun I was referring to." He said in a voice that was, somehow, even more deep than usually.

You leaned towards his face, barely able to breathe. "Really?"

He nodded, about to smash his lips on yours when you pulled away. "You can't blame me. Do you see how good you look?" His hand came to rest on top of your ass.

A gasp left your mouth when he squeezed your ass, feeling the soft flesh in his hands.

"If you keep doing this... " You breathed out, biting on your lip. "We won't make it to the gallery."

"Your place or my place?" He asked, but you pulled his hands away from your body.

"The gallery."

"Interesting." He smirked. "You want us to create art together?"

"No. But, we can look at art together."

"Naughty girl, you want to do it in front of all those old paintings?"

"You need holy water, Stark." You chuckled, pushing him away from yourself and walking away.

He let out a laugh before rushing to catch up with you.

Minutes later, you were inside and you were looking at one of the paintings, while Tony's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to understand what was going on in the painting.

"Do you really understand what's going on here, or are you just pretending you do like most of the people here?" He walked up behind you, placing his hands on your waist.

"I literally studied this." You told him."I get inspiration in places like this. But, you can pretend you understand it."

"What about my painting?"

"It's done. You can pick it up on your way back."

"That was quick." Tony whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your back.

"Well, I didn't have to do much, did I?"

"Tony!" A female voice cut your conversation short and you both turned to look at the woman that just approached you.

"Lana." He smiled nervously.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it's you. And in the place like this! You never went to this kind of places." She said as you looked her up and down. She was a thin girl, with long, straight blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a good figure and the champagne colored dress she was wearing showed it off. You met her gaze and the smile slightly dropped from her face.

"Well, now I am." Tony replied.

The girl felt your intimidating gaze and didn't want to look at you again."Well, I'm glad I saw you. Call me sometimes."She winked at him and walked away. You watched as she whispered something to her friend, another girl, who also turned around and winked at Tony. Meanwhile, Tony was ignoring both of them.

"Did you hear what I asked you?"Tony squeezed your waist to get your attention, to which you finally turned around to face him. "I was wondering if this painting-"

"When did you sleep with them?"

"What?" Tony's eyebrows furrowed."What are you talking about?" You gave him a knowing look."Alright. Like... 2 months ago."

"What, both of them?" You asked.

Tony sighed. "You know about threesomes, right?"

You rolled your eyes and walked away.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Home." You replied while Tony rushed outside after you.

"But we didn't see all the paintings."

"I don't want to anymore." You said.

While getting into your car, you thought to yourself how dumb you were. Tony obviously slept with every girl he had in his sight, and that was, probably, the only thing he wanted from you, too. And you almost let him do it. He would probably dump you after that, and never call you again.

You shook your head as you turned the car on. You wouldn't let him do that.