1: Yo-yo

2nd grade year

Jimin was sitting on his house steps. He was nervous to go on the school bus. He hold tightly his favorite Yo-Yo. As the bus arrived his parents lightly push him to the bus entrance. He got on and sat down. Baby j looked out the window to block other kids around him.

When the bus arrived to the elementary school. He got off and walked to the gym were kids go to play before class starts. But jimin is a shy baby so he sat in the corner. Playing with his Yo-Yo. 10 mins later, Jimin got bored with his toy but he still didn't interact with the other students. Then he saw a group of 3rd grade boys coming over to his little corner. Jimin panicked a little but tried to keep calm.

Boy 1: "Why are you here all alone? Huh?"

Boy3: "do you know that's our corner?"

Boy2: "Yea! Get out of our corner midget!"

Jimin felt his eyes watering. He didn't know what to say.

Jimin: "I- i didnt know" (whispers)

Boy3: "What did you say?"

Jimin just shook his head.. he was on the verge of tears.

??: "Leave him alone!"

The group of boys looked at the boy who said that. The leader of the group laughed

Boy 3: "what are you going to do if I don't?"

??- "I'll tell the teacher and your parents!"

Boy3: "Yea right..!" (Laughs)

The boy smirked and went to the teacher in charge who was sleeping.. the boy pretended to wake the teacher up...

The group of boys eyes wided and ran to the other boy. Before he woke the teacher up.

Boy3: "Ok! Ok! We'll stop!"

??- "Good now leave him alone"

The group of boys left the poor jimin alone.
The boy walked over to the crying jimin.

??- "It's ok now they won't bother you."

Jimin made eye contact with his savior. A boy with cat like features doll like lips. A dumpling. Jimin heart fluttered a little. The boys smile was so warm.

Yoongi: "I'm min yoongi. And you are?"

Jimin: "I'm park jimin."

Yoongi smilies at jimin and sat down next to him.
Yoongi: "Cool Yo-Yo!"

Jimin: "Oh thank you 😊, do you know how to play with it?" (Flushing)

Yoongi: "a little...."

Jimin smiled brightly and showed Yoongi how to play with it. The rest of the day Yoongi and jimin were inseparable. They played on the swing set and did a partner assignment together. Jimin is delighted to find a friend on the first day of school.

When school was over. Jimin saw Yoongi waiting for his parents to come. So jimin walked over to Yoongi and tap his shoulder.

Jimin: "Yoongi.. " (nervous)

Yoongi: "Yea, jimin."(Turns around)

Jimin: "Do you want to be best friends?" (Fidgeting with his hands)

Yoongi: "sure! Mochi!"

Jimin: "Mochi?.."

Yoongi: "Your Nickname. I'll call you Mochi!"

Jimin smiled at yoongi and Yoongi returned with a smile also. School won't be so bad.. thought jimin.

TBC!

Edited