16: ohh. ;)

Jimin was pushed against the wall of the changing room..

Jimin's lips were attack by yoongi's lips. Jimin squeezed yoongi's ass. And yoongi moaned into Jimin's mouth.
Yoongi took off what jimin was wearing, which was so little..only a shirt and his underwear.
He only tried a shirt on but he forgot to put his pants back on. When his hyung said something about it, jimin laughs and starts to tease his hyung... leading to this....

Jimin was basically naked now.. but he found a thrilling excitement through his body. They could have been caught by anyone who walks in the changing room.

Yoongi took his own shirt off and pants off. Yoongi kisses Jimin's neck as he flips jimin front body to face the wall. Yoongi put his fingers into Jimin's bottom. Two. Then three. Jimin bit his lips as he felt everything pleasing him. Yoongi put his hand over Jimin's mouth to quiet the younger.

Yoongi: " You like that princess?" (His Rough voice into Jimin's ear)

Jimin nodded and moved his hips some more..

Jimin felt on cloud nine everything made him even more horny.. he starts to touch himself. Moving at a fast pace but stops as yoongi grabbed the younger arms. Yoongi then moved the chair from the corner to the middle of the little changing room. Yoongi sat down and position Jimin's bottom to met yoongi's (you know what) Yoongi pushs Jimin's hips down making jimin moan loudly in pleasure. Yoongi smirks. Yoongi starts to thrust into jimin. Jimin looked at the mirror, he could see himself being dominated by his boyfriend. His face was so Lewd. He smiles at his face..
jimin starts to rock hips to met yoongi's rough thrusts. His (you know what) was bouncing up and down, crying for attention but yoongi didn't give it attention. Jimin's eyes ears start to ring as he only heard yoongi's voice and their skin.

Yoongi: "Is my princess enjoying it?" (Grunts)

Jimin: "Yess~ please touch me more~" (whining)

Yoongi smiles at the younger one. He was still so cute even though they are doing something they shouldn't.. it was sinful the way Jimin's face looks like. And it was all just for yoongi to see..

Yoongi slows down his thrusts and stops. Jimin whines and looks back to see a yoongi smiling at him.

Yoongi let go of Jimin's arms and turns their body around to face each other. Jimin sat on yoongi's lap before Yoongi entered again. He didn't even let jimin have time to adjust when he starts to thrust again. This time it was deeper tho. Jimin moans and bite yoongi's neck. Yoongi grunts at the pain but kept moving his hips. Yoongi then slaps Jimin's ass. Jimin moans and sucks on to yoongis neck.

Yoongi and jimin kept going until they were interrupted.

Employee: "Is anyone in here?"

Yoonmin froze and jimin gave Yoongi a "oh shit we got caught look."
Jimin: "Umm- Im in here.."

Employee: "Oh ok! I just wanted to make sure that someone was in here. Because I have to clean the changing rooms in a little bit."

Jimin: "Oh! I'm sor- ry~.."
Jimin looks down at Yoongi. Jimin gave Yoongi an angry look but Yoongi didn't stop jerking Jimin's (you know what) Yoongi just smirks at the struggling mochi.

Employee: "Are you ok?"

Jimin: "Yeah! Im f-fine omg~..."(jimins body turns limp and he drops his head on yoongis shoulder.

Employee: "are you sure?" The employee starts to walk over to yoonmins room.

Yoongi: "Be a good boy and answer him, or I won't let you come." (Whispering to in Jimin's ear)

Jimin: "I'm fine! I- I just drop my glasses..." Yoongi continued to jerk jimin off. Jimin gave yoongi a lust filled look.

Employee: "Umm ok well I'll be back in a bit... so please exit yourself out the changing area.."

Jimin: "Ok!~"Jimin came on his stomach.

Yoongi heard footsteps going away. And Yoongi started to thrust again. Jimin who was sensitive. Whined into yoongi's chest.

Yoongi: "Just a little more jiminie~~ shit~..."

Yoongi came into jimin. They made love in a public place... jimin came back to his senses and got off yoongi.

Jimin: "Omg omg 😱 let's leave!"

Yoongi: "Ok ok wait let me get my pants on!"
jimin: "Shit my clothes!"

they quickly left the clothing store and they promise to never go back.

Jimin: "Omg hyung... why did we do that?"

Yoongi: "I don't know I can't resist you, sometimes jiminie." (Kissing Jimin's head)

Jimin smiles and says into yoongi's ear.

Jimin: "I can't either~.... Round 2 later hyung?~"
erotically touching yoongi's crotch.

 Round 2 later hyung?~"erotically touching yoongi's crotch

DAMN
TBC
EDITED