31: last day of high school

Jimin was getting ready for his last day of high school when he received a text message from his hyung.

Yoonie💛:
"I'm here."

Jimin smiles and put his hair brush down and picked up his school bag. Jimin headed out the front door after he said good bye to his mom. Jimin walked to the black car and opened the passenger door. Yoongi handed jimin a small bag( it's was a donut)
Jimin took it from yoongi's hand and ate the donut on the way to school.

At the school yoonmin enters the building with a smile on their faces. It was the last day for them, last day of this fucking school.

Hobi: "Ayo guys! Let's go to my locker!"

Yoongi: "Ok Hobi."

Hobi ran to the couple and walked with them to their lockers. As they were walking to their lockers. They could feel a glare at them. Who? Well...
It's was Jaehoon, he was giving them a regretful glare.

(When Yoongi finally healed from his injuries yoonmin went back to school. Jaehoon injury's weren't that serious so he was at school before Yoongi was discharged. When jimin saw him during passing time, Jimin ended his friendship with Jaehoon. Jaehoon was unhappy with jimin. But jimin didn't care and never speak to him after that.)

Jimin: "Yoonie what are we doing after school?"

Yoongi: "packing up mochi.."

Jimin: "Oh right!"

Yoongi laughs at his cute mochi and squish his cheeks. Jimin hits Yoongi's shoulder as a protest.

Time skip-
(This is going to be a short ass chapter)

After school yoongi drops off jimin at his house and yoongi went back home. Jimin called Yoongi as soon as yoongi arrived at his house.

OTP:

Jimin: "Hyung take our picture with you."

Yoongi: "I was already doing that mochi."

Jimin: "Ok but don't forget ok?"

Yoongi: "I won't ok mochi. Don't forget to bring your phone charger."

Jimin: "Ok ok!"

After packing their bags they talked a bit.

Jimin: "Don't friend people if they are flirting with you ok?"

Yoongi: "I won't mochi."

....

....

....

Jimin: "I love you hyung."💛 (openly)

Yoongi: "I love you too mochi.."💛(smiling at his phone)

Jimin: "Just don't go too crazy in daegu.."(worried)

Yoongi: "I won't mochi.. but you know how I act around new people."(reassuring)

Jimin: "Yeah..I got to go hyung..see you soon?"

Yoongi: "Yeah later mochi."

Jimin hunged up and continued to pack his bags.

Jimin's mom: "sweety don't worry to much about Yoongi? He will be fine.." (she's helping jimin pack)

Jimin: "I know it's just- it's just I'm worried, I heard that long distance couples don't last for long I'm just scared-"(worrying about their relationship)

Jimins mom let go of Jimin's shirt (that's she was folding) and sat next to the anxious mochi. She hold her son's hand and rubs it to comfort her son.

Jimin's mom: "Hey it's going to be ok. Do you trust him?"

Jimin: "Of course I do.."

Jimin's mom: "Then don't doubt yourself.."

Jimin: "You're right...I shouldn't have doubted our trust...mom thanks"

Jimin's mom: "Yep... Anything for my Mochi~"(laughing)

Jimin: "MOM!"(embarrassed)

Jimin's mom got up and folded the last of Jimin's shirts

Jimin's mom got up and folded the last of Jimin's shirts. Jimin's mom laughs as she walks out of Jimin's room. Jimin sighs and continues to pack his bags. First day of college and away from Yoongi... poor jimin. But he wanted Yoongi to achieve his dream.

Jimin: "Wooohh here we go.." (preparing himself)

TBC