27: Healing

Yoongi: jimin did you really move on?..."(weak smile)

Jimin: "no of course not yoongi.... I can never.. I love you too much.." (wailing)

Yoongi: "I'm glad to hear that mochi

Yoongi: "I'm glad to hear that mochi...." (Tearing up)

Jimin: "Omg I'm sorry, Im sorry yoongi!"

Yoongi reached his hand out and brushes jimin hair with his fingers. Jimin uncontrollably cries in yoongis lap. Yoongi pulled jimin closer to him. But Jimin moved closer on his own. Now Yoongi was holding jimin in his arms. They were finally touching after a month.

Yoongi: "Jiminie my mochi." soothing jimin.

Jimin felt a sense of peace come over him. Yoongi was holding him like before. Like when they were little. Jimin couldn't believe that he destroyed this relationship.

After calming down jimin. The mochi moved away to talk to Yoongi.

Jimin: "Hyung im sorry I was stupid..." (feeling guilty)

Yoongi: "Jimin no don't say that. I was the one being stupid. I want to go to daegu but I didn't tell you. I should have communicated better."

Jimin: "No, I shouldn't have said that your dream was stupid... it's yours and I support you... I always do. I didn't mean anything I said yoongi..." (tearing up)

Yoongi smiled
Yoongi: "I know... you didn't mean it...I love you jimin...and I'll always forgive you"

Jimin: "I love you too Yoongi.." (tears streaming down)

Jimin got up and scoot closer to yoongi. And jimin leans in and connects their lips...
Yoongi let a tear fall out of his eye while they kiss. He missed this.. he missed jimin. His sunshine.

Time skip-

It was the end of the school day and jimin stayed with yoongi the whole time.. the nurse came in 20 mins ago to inform the student that she called his parents and he will be transferred to a hospital.
Jimin was now fluffing yoongi's pillow while they wait for yoongi's parents to come and pick yoongi up.

Yoongi: "Jimin can you get our stuff."

Jimin: "Yeah, I'll be back yoonie" jimin leans and kisses yoongi's temple.

Jimin walked to the door and left Yoongi in his temporary room.

Jimin grabbed their belongings and headed back to yoongis room. Jimin opened the door and Yoongi was just sitting there waiting for him. Jimin put down their belongings. And look at Yoongi. Jimin sat down on the side of the bed and run his fingers over yoongi's body to see how many wounds he got. Jimin felt guilty for the damage.