17: dangerous night

In an ice cream shop yoonmin were eating ice cream. Together they talked about how funny a meme was. They enjoyed their time together as usual.

Walking out the ice cream shop. Yoongi begged jimin for them to go to the beach.
Jimin couldn't refuse the offer and said let's go!

They hold hands while walking to the beach. They didn't talk, they enjoyed the silence.

Finally at the beach the beautiful moonlight was shining on the black ocean. Cold sand, feeling like ice. Yoonmin walked barefoot since they didn't want their shoes to get sand inthem.

Yoongi: "Jimin, what are you doing tomorrow again?"

Jimin: "I'm going to my grandpas house. My grandma is turning 89 tomorrow.."

Yoongi: "Oh right. Tell your grandma I said happy birthday to her."

Jimin: "ok I will."

Jimin kissed yoongi's cheek, then laid his head on yoongis side, walking in sync.

Yoongi: "Jimin."

Jimin: "Hmmm?"

Yoongi: "Let's sit down?"

Jimin nodded and followed Yoongi to a nice spot on the beach. Yoongi was seating up and spread his legs to make room for jimin to sit down. Jimin sat comfortably in between yoongi's legs. He lays his head on yoongis left shoulder and turned his head to Yoongi. Jimin kissed yoongi's chin and Yoongi looks down and gave jimin a kiss on the lips.

Yoongi wraps his arms around jimin and hugs him. Jimin likes when yoongi hug him like this. It was calming to the younger.
Yoongis hand starts to play with Jimin's necklace. Jimin smiled at his hyung adorable face.

Jimin: "Hyung why are you playing with my necklace?"

Yoongi: "I don't know. It's just pretty on your skin."

Jimin: "Oh..." (flustered)

Yoongi smiles a sly smile. And kiss Jimin's neck. It wasn't sensual, just pure love for the person in his arms. Jimin expands his neck for his hyung. Yoongi kept pecking jimin neck. Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach.

It was a calming experience for them. A perfect date night.

While walking back to their houses. Yoonmin stops at a seven eleven to get a slushy. But in the gas station they saw some kids they don't know, giving them cold stares. Jimin started to feel uncomfortable so Yoongi grabbed their things and left. But after a few seconds the group of boys came out of the gas station.

Yoongi was grabbed by one of the boys and dragged by his arm. Jimin scared started to panic. The three boys holded onto jimin. Who two were pulling Yoongi to the back of the gas station.

Yoongi: "THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

Boy 1: "SHUT UP FUCKING FA**OT."

Yoongis face turned pale. Shit. He looked for jimin and sees him being hold back. Jimin was trying to reach Yoongi. Yoongi turned back to the boys. They smirk and grabbed yoongi's arm.

Yoongi was punched on his face and was kicked on his shoulder. Yoongi cried in pain. Jimin screamed for them to stop but they just laughed at him. Jimin put his body force on the arms of the boys and they released him. Jimin ran up to Yoongi and covered over him.

Boy 2: "Ewww.. are you serious? You're protecting this gay? Stupid. Aww then you must love him.."

Jimin was starting to get hit and kicked on. Yoongi was crying feeling useless. Jimin was crying as well.

Yoongi: "Jimin stop let them hit me.."

Jimin: "No- I don't want you to get hurt.."

Yoongi started to sob when jimin sadly smile at him. Whispering that they will be ok. Then

The group of boys rip jimin off yoongi. They started to focus on jimin and starts to pull his hair and repeatedly kick him in the stomach. Yoongi with his last strength he got up and ran at the group and started to punch them. Yoongi was doing well until he was hit in the face. He fell and one the guys hit his shoulder. Yoongi screamed in pain.

Yoongi moved his body away before getting up and punch the guy. Yoongi saw a glass chunk in the ground and grabbed it. He starts to point it at the boys. The boys were now afraid.

Yoongi: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

The glass was cutting his skin but he didn't mind since something else hurt even worse. The boys ran away while laughing like they accomplished something good. (Dumbasses)

Yoongi let go of the glass and ran to Jimin's body on the ground.

Yoongi: "Shit JIMIN WAKE up! no no
NO don't leave me PLEASE!"
Yoongi was shaking... but he got into action.. he ran to the front of the gas station to ask the employee to call the ambulance and police.

When that happened Yoongi when back to jimin who was lying.

Yoongi: "mochi.... Baby I'm here for you.. I'm here... don't leave me.. you can't...."
(Sobbing)

Jimin: "yoon-gi?"

TBC