18: staying overnight

It's 3 am at night. Jimin is sleeping on his hospital bed while Yoongi is looking outside of his window. Yoonmin was hospitalized.

Yoonmin stayed in the hospital for a 3 days now 4....

Yoongi watch the night sky while sighing. Yoongi kept thinking about what happened three days ago. He didn't like that the world is so cruel. Yoongi got up from his bed and walked over to Jimin's bed.

Yoongi sat down and kiss Jimin's forehead.

Yoongi: "I'm sorry you got hurt jiminie. This world is cruel to us. To our love."

Yoongi moved Jimin's bangs to the side and gave another kiss to jimin on the forehead. This motion woke up the sleeping chick.🐥

Jimin: "Hyung?"

Yoongi: "Mochi.. I'm sorry.."

Jimin: "Huh? It's ok yoongi.. it wasn't your fault.."(sitting up right)

Jimin: "Ouch..." Jimin's arm sting in pain when he used it to get himself up.

Yoongi: "mochi lay down.."

Jimin: "No I don't want to."

Yoongi sighed and nodded his head weakly. Jimin took yoongi's hand and gently rub his thumb against yoongi's hand. Jimin could tell that yoongi blame himself for the accident.

Jimin: "Hyung, it's not your fault that happened."

Yoongi: "But I feel like it is.. I should've protect you.."

Jimin: "Yoongi you did protect me.. I'm fine. The reason why I have injuries is because I wanted to protect you..."

Jimin looked at the Yoongi  and slowly raised Yoongi hand and kiss the bandages on his knuckles.

Jimin: "I love you."

Yoongi raised his head, then slowly pushed his head towards jimin. Jimin leane in and they kiss. A one full of trust, loyalty, passionate and love.
Lips pushing against each other. Softly.

The next day yoonmin were released from the hospital. Jimin's mom insisted on getting the police involved but yoonmin didn't want to. They said that they forgive the group of boys and they don't want to press charges. (Bullshit)

Yoonmin were now cuddling in Jimin's room.
After a long talk with their parents they felt drained. Especially when they are still healing from the injuries. Jimin was messing with yoongi's ring while Yoongi is watching jimin fidgeting with his ring. They just wanted peace and quiet.

This is such a shoet ass chapter but I'm back tho! >:D I had fun on my trip but I missed my phone a lot during the trip

I had fun on my trip but I missed my phone a lot during the trip. lol but jimin released some new music . It's good I like it.

TBC