25: breaking up...

"Let's break up."

Yoongi's world stops.
Yoongis eyes widened and he tried to hold on to jimin again. Jimin moved away again.

Yoongi: "jiminie. Stop."

Jimin: "No."

Yoongi: "take that back." (Tearing up)

Jimin: "No Yoongi... we are over..." (crying softly)

Yoongi: "Jimin Im sorry ok?!? Please don't do this?" (Tears blinding his vision)

Jimin: "yoongi I have to go.."

Yoongi: "JIMIN. WAIT PLEASE IM SORRY!!"

Jimin walked away while shaking. He was uncontrollably sobbing. Yoongi screamed for jimin once more but jimin didn't stop.

Yoongi drops his bag and fell to the floor and sobs loudly. He lost his other half. His sunshine.

Yoongi put his head down on the floor and screamed out his heart hoping that jimin was joking, turned around and hugged him

Yoongi put his head down on the floor and screamed out his heart hoping that jimin was joking, turned around and hugged him. That never happened....

Time skip-

Yoongi got home and hasn't talked to his parents. They obviously see something was wrong but didn't ask since Yoongi was tired from the game. Yoongi went up to room and placed his sports bag down and took off his clothes and went the bathroom. Yoongi turned on the shower and got in. Cold water hitting him painfully. But Yoongi didn't care. He quietly sobs into his hand and scrunched up into a fetus position.

Yoongi's heart was broken. He couldn't believe that he is separated from jimin.

An hour later he got out and laid on his bed with wet hair. Looking at his pictures of jimin on his phone. (Poor Yoongi)

Yoongi: "Jimin im sorry.." (tearing up)

Next day-

The next day jimin went to school. Jimin had puffy eyes and tear stains on his eyes but he didn't care. Jimin had friends to distract him but he always had thoughts of Yoongi in his mind. Jimin didn't get enough sleep last night. Jimin cried himself to sleep (at 2am) jimin felt empty. He didn't want to leave yoongi. He didn't want yoongi be held back by him. Jimin couldnt do that. Jimin did regret his decision. But it's done.

Hobi: "Jimin? jimin? JIMIN!"

Jimin: "Huh!?! Oh yes Hobi?"

Hobi: "Are you ok? You're out of it..."

Jimin: "I'm fine." (Smiling weakly)

Hobi smiled back but he didn't think jimin was telling him the truth. Jimin never comes to school without contacts. But today he does? Jimins eyes are puffy.. Something is off.

During lunch

Hobi saw jimin sitting alone.. strange. He never sit in the lunchroom. And where's yoongi?

Hobi thoughts: "Did something happened?"

Hobi walked over to jimin and jimin smiles and start to eat a little. Hobi of course noticed.

Hobi: "Umm jimin?"

Jimin: "Yea?"

Hobi: "Why are you in the lunchroom today? And where's Yoongi?"

Jimin froze for a sec but acted normal after.

Jimin: "Oh I don't know where he is today...."

Hobi gave jimin a suspicious look.

Hobi: "Ok..."
Hobi sat down and eat quietly with jimin.

Time skip-

Yoongi is in his bed. He didn't go to school today. He couldn't even get up to eat. He was like a doll. He didn't answer his parents when they knocked on his bedroom door.

Yoongi tried many times to call jimin but it never went through. He texted jimin a bunch of times. Saying that he's sorry, he was stupid, he was not in the right mind. But jimin never responded or seen them.

*ding*

Yoongi got up quickly and opened his phone. Jimin? No. It's Hobi.

Hobi: "Bro where are you today?"

Yoongi: "I'm home."

Hobi: "Did something happen between you and jimin?"

Yoongi: "Yes. We broke up."

Hobi: "WHAT?!?"

Yoongi: "."

Hobi: "So that's why he was acting like that."

Yoongi: "is he ok? Is he pale?"

Hobi: "no he obviously wasn't but he kept saying he was. And yeah a little."

Yoongi placed his phone down and felt like crying again. His mochi is hurting as well.

Yoongi: "Jimin im sorry for being stupid."

Yoongi grabbed his phone and started to text jimin again.

———

Jimin was now home and he looked at his phone and saw the notifications from Yoongi. Jimin presses his lips together and put his phone away. And grabs his notebooks and try to distract himself with homework.

After homework. Jimin decide to clean up his room. Bad idea....

Jimin found so many things of Yoongi in his room. Jimin felt like sitting on the floor and hug yoongi's stuff but he didn't want to. So he got a box and put yoongi's stuff away.
Jimin ended up crying during the process. And saying that he loves yoongi, and other bittersweet sayings.

Finally done

 he fell asleep crying by yoongi's picture

TBC!!!