9: hyung

Jimin was over yoongis house,(of course) he left the whining cat(yoongi) in his own room because jimin had to use the bathroom. Yoongi didn't want him to go but jimin went anyway.

While heading back to yoongi's room he stops and saw cute little baby pictures of yoongi on the wall. Jimin smiled at the baby's smile. It was so cute, jimin took his phone out and took a picture. In one of them it had the date in the corner of the photo. '1993-3-9'  he didn't realize that yoongi was a little bit older than him. Jimin shook his head and headed upstairs.

Yoongi: "Mochi where were youuuuu... (pouting) you took too longgg"

Jimin: "I was looking at your baby pictures" (chuckles)

Yoongi: "Oh?"

Jimin: "How come you didn't tell me that you're my hyung?"

Yoongi: "Aish don't say that mochi.." (hiding his face with his blanket)

Jimin was confused but felt like teasing him. so he went closer to Yoongi and sat on the bed.. he bent down to be face level with yoongi's face..

Jimin: "Why hyunggg?"

Yoongi just shoved his face into his pillow more. Jimin helds yoongi's head and face his face to yoongis. Yoongi was blushing

Jimin: "Hyung why are you blushing?"

Yoongi: "Idk maybe it's the air!!" (Trying to avoid)

Jimin tilted his head and thought why his yoongi was like this... until it clicked...

Jimin: "Do you like it when I say Hyung~?"(curious)

Yoongi just lowered his head but slowly nodded.. jimin laughed and confidently started to tease Yoongi.

Jimin: "Aww Hyung~" (pouting)

Jimin got close to yoongis left ear and whispers

Jimin: " Yoonie Hyung~" (flirty tone)

Yoongi pushed jimin onto the bed and put his hands down to trap jimin in between his arms. Jimin was now the one blushing nervously. Then Yoongi held Jimin's wrists down by one hand. Yoongi's eyes gazed into Jimin's eyes. Jimin never seen yoongi look at him so sensual... it sent shivers down Jimin's spine. Something he enjoyed tho....

 Something he enjoyed tho

Yoongi: "Jimin stop.."

Jimin: "What if I don't.." (whispering but confident)

Yoongi: "you don't want- nvm I don't think you know- I don't think we are not ready for that.."

Jimin knew what he was talking about but he didn't mind it since it was Yoongi. But he kept his mouth shut and nodded.

Yoongi got off jimin and smiled weakly.

Yoongi: "Sorry if I scared you"

Jimin: "No it's fine... I liked it.." (softly talking)

Yoongi blushed and rubbed his neck and had an heartily grin.

Jimin: "Sooo... I can't call you hyung I guess..?"

Yoongi: "Uhh you can call me hyung.. when we are alone.."

Jimin laughed and said
"ok hyung!"
Yoongi rolled his eyes and smiled. At his cute mochi.

TBC

Edited