2: cuddles

4th grade year

Jimin was washing his hands while talking to Yoongi about his afterschool plans. Yoongi was listening and smiling at jimin.

Jimin: "Yoon! We should hang out today after I'm done with dance practice!"

Yoongi: "sure let's hang out . (Smiling)

Time skip.

Jimin exited the dance studio and ran to his mom's car as he waved goodbye to his teacher. Jimin got in and put his bag in the trunk.

Jimins mom: "Sweety you seem so excited. He he- are you ready to pick up Yoongi?"

Jimin: "Yes, Let's go I don't want him to wait for a long time!"(excited)

As Jimin's mom car pulled intos Yoongi driveway yoongi was already out the door and walking towards the car. Jimin waved at Yoongi and Yoongi waved back with the same excitement.
Yoongi opened the door and greeted jimin's mom. Yoongi turned to jimin and asked.

Yoongi: "jimin so what are we going to do?"

Jimin: "we'll play video games!" I just got the new video game from big hit!"

Yoongi and jimin talked nonstop while to the ride to Jimin's house.. when they arrived jimin blush's and realized that Yoongi is going to be in his bedroom which was filled with his fave dance crew... jimin looked over and saw that Yoongi was already looking at him, with a confused face. Jimin blushes and apologizes and gave Yoongi a shy smile.

Jimin: "let's go to my room."

Yoongi nodded and followed the nervous mochi.

When jimin opened his door. The room was filled with lots of colorful posters. He had yellow bedding and a short desk for homework. A TV in one of corners of the room that he uses for gaming.

Yoongi: "Wow, your room is cool"

Jimin: "thanks.." (relieved to hear that) "um let's play the game!"(cheerrful)

Yoongi smiled and sat down in front of the TV. Jimin set up the gaming controllers . And they were in the game.

3 hours later

Jimin and Yoongi were yelling at the TV screen. They were competing against a different team. Yoongi got 1 life while jimin had 2. In the end they ended up losing the game.

Jimin: "You- ARGGHH!!"
Yoongi: "THIS IS BULL—"

Jimin stops and laughs at yoongi. Yoongi gave a sorry look to jimin. But jimin continued to laugh at yoongi. Jimin struggling to breathe made yoongi laugh at Jimin's reaction.

After that they were laying on the ground giggling at each other. Jimin smiled at yoongi and scooted close to Yoongi. Jimin grabbed Yoongi and hugged him.

Jimin: "that was fun, Yoongi you're my best friend."

Yoongi flushes and wrapped him arms around jimin and snuggled his face in the crook of Jimin's neck.

Yoongi: "Let's always hang out together."

Jimin giggles 🤭 as he felt Yoongi talk against his skin. But he didn't move at all. He felt comfortable with yoongi. It's was calming..
-couple mins past by-..
Yoongi: "Umm mochi, your mom is calling u."

Jimin: "oh."

They let go. jimin frowned as he miss the warmth of Yoongi. Yoongi got up an opened the door of Jimin's bedroom and motioned jimin to follow. Jimin got up and they went downstairs. When they walked through the hallway they smell some food.
Jimin smiled as he realized that it's his fave food.

After eating jimin and yoongi went upstairs and they changed into their pajamas. They were both tired of staring at the tv screen for hours . Jimin yawned and plotted down on his bed.

Yoongi: (whispering) "mochi, where do I sleep?"

Jimin eyes shot open. Poop he forgot about where's yoongi going to sleep.

Jimin: "Um... I guess you can sleep next to me.." (flushing)

Yoongi: "Oh." (Flushing as well)

Yoongi picked up the blanket as jimin moved over to make more room for Yoongi. Yoongi laid down and turned his body towards Jimin. They made eye contact and jimin giggled.

Jimin: "yoongi why are you looking at me like that, pfftt" (smiling)

Yoongi: "shhhh we have to go to sleep mochi."

Jimin: "Ok, ok"

Couple mins later jimin and yoongi weren't sleeping. They try to tho. Jimin was annoyed by not falling asleep. Try to see if yoongi was asleep. Jimin opened his eyes and saw yoongis face. He looked so peaceful, yoongis face was like a cute dumpling. Jimin smiled at the thought of yoongi being one. Jimin's hand poked yoongis cheek. It was soft.

Jimin: "Cute"

Yoongi: "who are you calling cute?"

Jimin froze and Yoongi opened his eyes and squinted at jimin. Jimin made a guilty face and turned his body away from Yoongi. But Yoongi wasn't having it. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's shoulder and pulled him to see his face again.

Yoongi: "are you calling me cute?" 😃

Jimin responded.
"Maybe- yes."

Yoongi had a little blush but a disgusted expression on his face. Jimin smiled at yoongi and jimin moved closer to Yoongi to hug him.

Jimin: "Yoonie..! I'm sorry! Please forgive me" (whispering while laughing)

Yoongi: "ahh I forgive you this time👹!" (Flushing)

Jimin smiled and moved away so he could see yoongis face. Yoongi had a little smile on his face. Yoongi moved his arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin felt warm, fuzzy inside. They both didn't mind the closeness between them. Before they knew it they fell asleep holding each other.

Morning time#

Birds chirping, yoonmin is cuddling in Jimin's bedroom. Both fast asleep. Yoongi hugging Jimin's back and yoongi's face in the crook of Jimin's neck while jimin was turning his head closer to yoongis warmth.

Jimins mom was walking up the stairs and humming the song on the radio. Jimin moms opens the door to Jimin's room to see jimin was sleeping peacefully next to Yoongi. Jimin's mom shocked by the scene. Smiles and giggles of how cute her baby was cuddling with his best friend. She took out her phone and took a picture of them. She smiled once again and left them alone.

Yoongi woke up after he heard a door shut. Yoongi rubbed his eyes and stared at jimin who was sleeping peacefully. The boy smiled and looked at the clock on the wall. He frowned as it was almost time for him to leave.

Yoongi: "mochi wake up."

Jimin: "Arugh... 2 more mins"

Yoongi: "Mochi, get up.. or I'll tickle u." (😊Smiling )

Jimin opened his eyes and turned his head towards Yoongi. Jimin blush's and he slowly got up. He was tired from dance practice and from playing games. But he listened to his best friend.
Jimin: "Yoonie, what time is it?"
(While laying his head on yoongis shoulder.)
Yoongi snored and responded "it's almost 10:00 am mochi."

Jimin: "Whatttt?!?! No don't leave me so soon Yoonie." (Pouting🥺)

Yoongi laughed at his actions.
Yoongi: "mochi you'll see me like in 2 days"
Jimin frowns.

Time skip.
After they ate breakfast yoongis dad showed up to pick yoongi up. Jimin was sad when yoongi left but he can't wait for their next sleepover/hangout.

TBC

Edited