24: Not the same

Yoongi is getting ready for his basketball game. Today he is going to playing and the scout from daegu is coming to see his game. Yoongi is nervous. But he wanted to look cool so he work out the doubting thoughts and emotions.

While working out he received a text from jimin.

Jimin: "Im coming to your game yoonie! Best luck to you yoonie! :)"

"To cheer you up! Xoxo"

Yoongi laughs and saved the photo on his phone. Yoongi flush smiled at the cutie mochi. Aish he loves him so much.

Yoongi: "Aish mochi-"

Yoongi appreciated the way jimin cared for him. Jimin knows that Yoongi will be nervous for the whole day. Jimin always made sure to calm his hyung down with an ice cream sundae.

Back from the sweet flashback yoongi continued to work out his leg muscles.

Time skip-

At the court Yoongi was practicing with his teammates. Shooting the ball and passing the ball. They stop to have a break.

Teammate 1: "yoongi isnt that your friend?"

Yoongi turned around and saw jimin shyly waving at him.

Yoongi: "uh yeah I'll be back ok? See ya."

Yoongi ran to jimin and they both walked into an empty room that was in the hall.

Jimin: "Hyung you'll win this game!"

Yoongi: "thanks mochi."

Jimin: "what's wrong yoongi?"(worried)

Yoongi: "It's just that the daegu scout is here.."

Jimin: "Daegu scout?"

Yoongi: "Yeah mochi he's here to see if my worthy player."

Jimin: "huh? Yoongi I thought th-"

Teammate 3: "Yoongi? Are you in there?" (Pounding on the door)

Yoongi: "Shit-"
Yoongi gave a quick kiss to jimin.
Yoongi: "I have to go ok? I'll see you in the stands ok? Bye."

Yoongi turns around and open the door.

Yoongi: "Sorry guys. I was busy."

Teammate 2: "Well come on! We need to practice more."

Yoongi apologize once more before running back to the gym with his team.
Jimin is left alone in the room. Jimin was surprised by yoongi's answer.

Daegu?

He wants to go back to daegu?

Jimin had so many thoughts and questions but he didn't want to ruin yoongi's passion for today.
Jimin walked into the gym and sat in his seat. Front row to see everything.