32: The End

....

....

....

RINGGGGGGGGGG

TINNFGGFGGGGGGGG

RINGGGGGGGGG

A tired jimin got up from his bed. His roommates alarm has been going off for the past 10 mins.  Jimin hit his died asleep roommate.

Jimin: "Jin turn that shit off!"

Jin: "Huh?" (Waking up)

Jimin: "Your alarm has been going off for an hour!" (Rubbing his eyes)

Jin: "an hour?... OMG A WHOLE HOUR!"
Jin got up and ran to the bathroom. Jimin gave a confused look to his roommate...

Strange... before jimin could go back to sleep Jin opens the bathroom door and stomps to jimin.

Jin: "It's not 8:00 am it's 6:43! Jimin im not going to wait for you when we have to go to class soon! You brat!"

Jin stomps back to the bathroom and curses at the sleepy mochi. Jimin frowns and went back to bed. Jimin covered himself with his big ass blanket(yoongi got him that blanket)

Time skip-

Jimin woke up and yawns. It was quiet... where's Jin? Jimin grabs his phone and looks at the time. FUCK!

Jimin got up and changed his shirt into a sweater and jeans. Jimin went to the bathroom and brush his teeth and put his beanie on. (Greasy hair)

Jimin almost left his room before he remembered his school bag. Jimin grabs it and goes out the door.

On the way to class jimin was so mad at Jin.

Jimin: "Why the fuck he didn't wake me up?!?"

When Jimin arrives to his class and greeted the professor before sitting down. When he sat down he saw Jin smiling innocently at him. Jimin made an angry face at Jin as a response.

Jimin turned his attention back to the professor and started to take notes.

Time skip-

When the 3 hour lecture was over the students got up and left. But jimin ran to Jin and tap his shoulder.

Jimin: "Jin how come you didn't wake me up!!"

Jin: "Because it's Karma for getting me all mad this morning.."

Jimin: "ugh.."

....

....

....

....

....

Jin: "Let's go eat?"

Jimin: "ughhh- yeah I'm hungry.." (he didn't eat breakfast)

They went to the little restaurant on campus where they had good food.
Jin and jimin ordered food and wait for the food to come out.

Jin: "Jimin, are you going away for spring break?" (Drinking his water)

Jimin: "Yeah I am...My boyfriend wants me to visit him..." (looking through insta)

Jin: "Where are you going to do? Are you going to stay at his place?"

Jimin: "We are planning on going to a party and some others things.Yeah, im going to stay at his place.. so get to have our room by yourself..."
(Off the phone now drinking his tea)

Waiter: "Here you go young sirs."

The waiter pass out the hot food and bowed before leaving the two alone.