12: my moon.

It was 1 week before Christmas. Jimin was searching for hours on his phone. For what? A present for yoongi. He wanted to surprise yoongi with a gift. He was stressing out, nothing was nice enough for yoongi. Jimin wanted it to be special.. almost everything wasn't in yoongi's ring size. Jimin cursed at his phone. Jimin touched his hair and pulled it back. Jimin got up from his bed and went downstairs, he walked over to his mom and hugged her side.

Jimins mom: "Jimin what are you doing?"

Jimin: "Mommmm.. can we go to the mall?"

Jimins mom: "Today?"

Jimin: "yessss.. I want to get yoongi a present for Christmas."

Jimins mom: "Not today sweetie maybe tomorrow.. ok?"

Jimin pouted and said ok. Since he was outside his room, his mom asked for help in the kitchen for dinner. Jimin being the good boy he is helped his mom with dinner.

The next day

Jimin was wearing his glasses and a big ass coat. Jimin didn't want to wear it but did because his mom insisted. They arrived to the mall and jimin went straight to the jewelry store. At first he looked at watches, but thought Yoongi don't need one. So he went to the rings section. Jimin eyes skim through the rings until he saw the perfect ring. Well rings.

Jimin looked at the beautiful rings and smiled at the thought of Yoongis gummy smile

Jimin: "Mom! This is perfect.."

J mom: "Oh ok.. they look nice Jimin, I think Yoongi will like it.."

Jimin smiled at his mom and asked the employee to see these rings.

After buying them jimin texted Yoongi.

Yoonie💛

Jimin: Hyung are we going to your house or my house for Christmas?

Yoongi: Yours

Jimin: Ok bye 😘

Yoongi: :)

Jimin turned his phone off and told his mom that Yoongi is coming over for Christmas this year and his mom said ok that's fine his company is always welcome.

Jimin grabbed his ring box and looked at it. Jimin's cheeks turns pink. He knew that Yoongi would love his present. Jimin loves that about Yoongi. Yoongi would accept anything from jimin, even a slap on the face. Jimin giggles mentally. Jimin loved how gentle and kind yoongi was to him. He was patient with Jimin's actions.

He is Jimin's moon.

BOOM ANOTHER ONE!!! TBC

Edited :)