13: Christmas

Yoongi hold on to his presents and wait for the car to stop at Jimin's house.

Yoongis mom: "Yoongi be kind to ms. park ok?"

Yoongi: "Ok."

Yoongis mom: "And give this to her"

Yoongi grabbed the bag that was wrapped up nicely.

Yoongis mom: "I got her some new kitchen rags and some other things."

Yoongi nodded.

When they arrived to Jimin's house. Yoongis mom said I love you and slap his shoulder. Yoongi chuckled and said it back.

Yoongi knocked on the door and the door flew open. There waiting was jimin with a big smile.
Yoonmin hugged each other and waved bye to the leaving car.

Jimin: "Hyung! Did you get something for me?" (Looking at the presents)

Yoongi: "Shhh it's a secret."

Jimin giggles at yoongi's actions, he look at the hallway to see if anyone was there. (His mom). Jimin turned his head back to look at Yoongi and step forward and kiss Yoongi on the lips. Jimin wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck. Jimin pulled back

Jimin: "Merry Christmas hyung."

Yoongi: "Merry Christmas mochi.."

Yoonmin hugged and let go of each other when they heard foot steps.

Jimins mom: "Yoongi you're here! I didn't hear you walking in.. jimin must have been excited to see you."

Jimin blushed and put his head down. The other two cooed at the cute sight.

Jimins mom: "Yoongi could you help me get something from the cabinet."

Yoongi: "Oh ok."

As Yoongi was helping Jimin's mom. Jimin looked at the Yoongi with love. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. He made jimin feel so special and loved. He is Jimin's moon. His other part and there was no other person to take his place. Jimin watched how yoongis shirt lifted a little. Jimin saw his stomach.. Yoongi grabbed the plates and gives them to Jimin's mom. He Turned to see jimin looking at him. Jimin blushed and turned his body away from the direction of Yoongi. Embarrassed, jimin looked down and saw something he was ashamed of. Jimin ran to the bathroom. Jimin put water on his face and try to calm himself down...

Yoongi didn't question Jimin's reaction. Since well he saw it but try to ignore the fact that... you know... after yoongi decided to help Jimin's mom with the food.

When jimin got out of the bathroom, yoonmin were sending glances at each other. Jimin's mom even noticed but she didn't say anything about it.

Dinner time. Jimin grabbed his fork and stab the ham on his plate. On the table there is ham and Mac and cheese and many other dishes. The three humans were having a good time. Jimin was glad that he gets to spend his Christmas with the two people he loves the most in the world.
Yoongi was happy to see Jimin's smile shine through the room. And Jimin's mom smiled at her adorable son and friend.

The parks sat down on the couch and Yoongi sat on the recliner. Jimin's mom opened her presents and thanked her son and yoongis mom. Jimin's mom gave jimin a present, Jimin eagerly opened it. It was a new pair of socks, jeans, shirt. Jimin thanked his mom. Jimin looked at Yoongi waiting for him to give his present.. Yoongi smiled and gave him a small bag.

Yoongi gave him a keychain. (Yoongi got two presents for jimin and so did jimin)

It was a cute keychain, a black and white cat. Jimin said thank you and gave Yoongi his small present. Yoongi grabbed it, peeled the wrapping off the box and revealed earbuds. But the expensive kind. Yoongi gave Jimin a thank you and squeezed Jimin's cheeks.

Yoongi: "Thank you mochiiii!"

Jimin: "Yep-" (blushing)

After that Yoongi decided to stay since his family wasnt back home. They were still at his aunts house..

Yoongi: "Jimin im going to stay ok, my mom texted me saying they're still at my aunts house."

Jimin: "Ok. That's fine."

Yoongi: "Also I have something to give to you."

Jimin: "Me too."

TBC

Edited